Looking to learn about Invega Sustenna or Trinza

Hi,

I’m working with a company looking to better understand individuals who take either Invega
Sustenna or Invega Trinza. As you can imagine, this has been a bit of a challenge since the drugs are so new.

Specifically, we’re looking for individuals in New York City and Baltimore to participate in a discussion.

If you take either or the above or know someone in those cities that does, please let me know! This is a paid study and if you refer someone who qualifies, you’ll get paid $50.

Thanks so much for your help!

Sophia Schlachter
sophia@seekcompany.com

Hi, Sophia - have you run this request by @SzAdmin? I’m screening the post until I can get confirmation, and will unscreen it once I have it.

Rhubot
Volunteer moderator

3 Likes

I’m unfamiliar with the screening process for a post but am happy to talk through it.

Seems fine to me - an opportunity for people to get some payment and share their knowledge. I’m ok with it.

1 Like

No worries - whenever we have researchers asking for participation from our members, we just ask that @SzAdmin be given the opportunity to look into it first. We’re cautious with the privacy of our userbase.

Since he’s approved it, I’ve unscreened your post.

Wonderful! This gives patients the opportunity to speak into the future of the medication they’re currently taking :slight_smile: Spread the word.