Anybody on Invega Trinza injection?

I’ve had the 3 month Invega Trinza shot about 3-4 times. Before that I was on Invega Sustania. It’s an expensive shot, but it seems to work for me without many side effects. Anybody have experiences with this injection or any side effects?

2 Likes

I would also like to know because I am going on invega trinza in September. I don’t feel very well for 1.5 to 2 days after the shot of sustena but then I feel better afterwards. I am hoping to minimize this by only going through it once every 3 months with the trinza. Do you have a hangover effect from the trinza as well and is it as bad?

I felt a little bad for a few days after my last shot. Maybe it’s related to me losing a lot of wieght recently. I’m going to discuss with my pdoc next week and see if she might lower the dose.

K thanks and good luck. It’s a small price to pay for my sanity I find, but if I can go through it less often with the trinza then I’m all for it. It’s also good cause you don’t have to bother going to the clinic for a shot every month. Sounds good to me

Got my first shot of Invega Trinza some days ago. Must say that Invega has been great. I’ve had Invega Sustenna for almost two years. I havent noticed any adverse effects of it.
It’s expensive but I guess its cheaper then being forced into care in hospitals

Invega sustena nearly killed me. I’m happy it’s working for you

1 Like

The only thing I notice from the sickness are dampened emotions. Which is a negative symptom I guess and not the medication.

Yea, preach wallafish. That stuff ruined my life and hopefully hasn’t caused permanent damage.

I need help my mind feel like it nothing there no more what can I take to go to sleep I been up for four months now since I took that poisoned

Hi I took invega in Oct and haven’t been able to sleep since then