Fighting off that bitter miserable feeling

do you get bitter thinking back on your life? what do you do about it?

I wish I could be sweeter.

judy

1 Like

I’m often told to stop living in the past. I think it’s a case of trying to heal from it. It’s what I’ve been trying to do in therapy at any rate.

2 Likes

I don’t know about you, but therapy can lead you down a different path than your own.

No I never get bitter. I have beliefs (whether true or not) that help me to avoid those types of negative reactions in life. When anything upsets me to that point I just incorporate the belief that I somehow was the cause of all those negative feelings that form in my mind, My belief is that I wanted to know what evil was and so that belief lays all the guilt pointing its finger at myself and I say well I wanted it so I got it. Blaming anyone else whether God exists or not is what evil does making us think and believe that we are just innocent victims of life’s negative affects, which is so totally a false and very deceptive way that evil affects us into not being able to shine a light on the subject and it will black mail you into in-action of its disclosure to the world of how well it is in deceiving all of us into blaming a God that seems powerless because we may be that part of God himself that can solve this mystery. Very tricky stuff this evil. That is how I deal with it.

We first have to be responsible before we can do anything at all.

Writing in a journal, talking about it with someone I trust.
Sooner or later, you`ll see that everyone has something in their life that they regret, and everyone has their own journey.
Hope you find peace OO

1 Like

I try to look forward, because with this disease you lose a lot of time. You have to reclaim your time and be the master of it.

I am feeling a bit sour, because I have to do a Social Security review. It hasn’t even been 2 years yet. They just love to torture people.

Ooohhh that’s awful @metime. I’m sure it will ok. It has to be.

1 Like