Feeling shitty

I feel evil and unworthy of anything good happening to me. Cos let’s face it why. ?

1 Like

What makes you say that?

I’m not a nice person so why should anything good happen … I might as well tell him go find someone else he doesn’t deserve someone who constantly brings him down.

Is this about a man in your life? Do you have self doubt about yourself?

I think that everybody deserves happiness :slight_smile:

Just a friend but even then I don’t want to bring anyone down. He knows I have bipolar and he has issues himself why should I add to that.

1 Like

I guess setting boundaries so they don’t feel your imposing on them, as you worry about this and it makes you feel bad!

But at the same time he is your friend so can support you on a bad day!

1 Like

But if it were to develop I think I’m gonna be an issue. Definitely don’t think I’m a relationship person.

It’s one of those things that you have to work at in life… I had a friend with BPD (Borderline personality disorder), so I had to set boundaries with her, like that time she’ll leave before and not talking about certain triggering topics.

Were still friends, so it must work.

2 Likes

Friendships take work, they are not always exactly what we want them to be

2 Likes

Ish, I don’t think your evil and unworthy, and if I lived in the UK I’d definitely want to hang out with you and be your friend. Except I’m old.

1 Like

You’re not old :rage:

1 Like

Thanks Ish. :slight_smile: But if I’m not there yet I have to be well on my way.

Look my friend is 60 :blush:

2 Likes

Unless you’re talking about me I think I feel better. Well a lot of the women over 40 on Tinder still looked hot, so maybe I’m not old. Just unemployed and therefore with little to no hope to be in a relationship for the time being.

I feel like similar @IndustrialLad I’ve not had a proper relationship so it’s hard to get used to people liking me

1 Like

I honestly don’t know how I would feel. The last time I remember someone liking me was my 20’s. I don’t think I’m shallow, but there was no physical attraction on my part so I couldn’t return her feelings.

1 Like

Then again I had a friend that I wasn’t particularly attracted to her looks, but as I got to know her, she was so sweet and kind and gentle. Just the sound of her voice was so gentle, I felt so safe when I was talking to her or around her.

But she didn’t like me that way and there was no way I could’ve given her the life she wanted and deserved.

Yeah this guy is like that. I’m not attracted to him but I can’t stop talking to him.

1 Like

But I’m sure when you find the right person it won’t matter what you have but what will matter is what you have to offer … emotionally

2 Likes

Awww…thanks Ish.:slight_smile:

1 Like