Do you ever feel pathetic?

i do. i try to keep myself encouraged, though, and have a good attitude.

1 Like

Not really. I’ve hit rock bottom, everything feels pretty good comparatively.

Right now I do. I just got off the phone with this girl I was really into. We would grocery shop together, eat breakfast together. Then I got schizophrenia and moved back home. We talked for 2 hours. She didn’t want to get off the phone. It was so nice to hear her voice. She has to move to Spain in December. I wish I could be her Prince Charming and we would get married in Spain and live abroad forever. But I am tied down to my medicine and illness. Plus I’m not sure if she is even that into me

It just sucks being sick and helpless sometimes. And that makes me feel pathetic

Yes. I’m reading in the garden and I feel like the niehbours are thinking “what a loser, she spends all day by herself doing nothing important”

Sometimes I feel pathetic about not being as motivated as I think I should be to do some things.

1 Like

Sometimes yeah… especially in terms of relationships when they dnt workout. Sometimes when I think about my life I do…

1 Like

I feel like a washed up has been loner lameo failure. But on the bright side I finally have my dignity lol.

2 Likes

Yeah, the lady next door was looking at me like she felt sorry for me. The reason that makes me feel like a loser is because we have a little history of doing things to bug each other.

Try befriending her…

No not at all…

I feel pathetic that I spend so much time doing very unproductive things.

All I do is look at the same 4 apps all day. I’m super addicted to my phone. It’s pretty pathetic.

2 Likes

I’m addicted to my phone too :frowning_face:…

I think better times will come though they are a while away for me.

1 Like

I actually enjoy it. I’m not bored or anything. It must be the dopamine hits I get from it.

1 Like

I feel pathetic all the time. I cringe a lot at some of the ways I have behaved. Any satisfaction I get from life is going to have to come separate from other people. I’m too maladjusted.

Nobody is pathetic, because of negative symptoms. The reason why is because people can’t control their negative symptoms.

â– â– â– â–  happens, innit

This is why I wish someone would just kill me

Only if I’m tired. I get all hung up on thinking I’m having a fatigue relapse. But then when I’m back to normal I just push and push so as not to ever have the thoughts of thinking things like “pathetic” because it just doesn’t seem right. call it self important, but it is how it is.

For me feeling pathetic or useless and worthless etc comes in waves.