Today, I just feel doomed by the universe

Today – I feel like I have no purpose in life. I tried making some new friends. No success.

I can’t tell anymore if I am a nice guy, or a twisted creep.

4 Likes

You’re not a creep, you’re a nice guy @Chrishasheart ! :sunny:

6 Likes

You are a nice guy.

Not everyone who wants to befriend you is always a friend and not everyone who calls themselves a friend to you is friendly.

I think that you think about being nice is just a sign that you care about it, which in turn means you really are nice.

4 Likes

Thank you @everhopeful that’s very nice of you. I tried adding a lady on facebook, we shared an actual friend. But I think she denied the request (she’s a model with like over 1,000 friends anyways) just sort of bums me out.

2 Likes

I dig your kind words @Genbu :thumbsup:

2 Likes

its hard to make friends, but if you go out ever day and meet 1 person a day in a year you would have meet 365 persons and in ten years you 'll know more then your town.

2 Likes

You’re a nice guy not a twisted creep. I have trouble making friends. I get envious when I see groups of friends when I go out.

This day will pass and you’ll feel back to normal soon! I promise!

2 Likes

Thank you @anon84763962 I am sorry for my negative post everyone. You all have my brightened up my day.

:heart: You all.

2 Likes

@Chrishasheart

I’ve always found you to be cooler than the other side of the pillow! :smile:

Don’t change a thing!

2 Likes

Why thank you Sir lol lol :smile: @Patrick I really appreciate that.

1 Like

You don’t have to apologise for the post … You’ve gotta get it out and I don’t think it was negative at all. Just honest!

You’re a great guy, you make people on the forum happy. You’re very genuine and insightful. You’re honest and approachable and I really admire those traits in you!

You might have had a tough time making a friend recently, but I just wanted to say I think of you as a friend.

Take care!

2 Likes

Don’t overthink the Facebook.

2 Likes

Take care also turtle! I think of you as a friend also. Thank you from the bottom of my heart. :slight_smile:

1 Like

I know, it’s all pretty superficial (Facebook). Take care @twinklestars :v:

:confused: I thought we were kinda friends

1 Like

We are @Zero! This post wasn’t aimed at you in anyway. You’re very sweet and cool. I apologize.

1 Like

Oh okay I thought maybe you were mad at me or something Im kinda sensitive Im sorry for assuming

1 Like

I am sorry about your FB experience. I am sure it wasn’t personal. I posted a bunch of absolutely nutty shyt on there (every day) in the first few months I was ill (2 years ago) and then became terrified of persecution so I don’t log in now.
I hope I can consider you a friend if, albeit, a long distance internet friend :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Yes you absolutely can! :smile: We’ve talked quite a bit on here, and have had good conversations. So yeah, I consider you a friend as well.

And yeah, FB is rather silly. I like this site a lot more.

1 Like

I’ve posted some pretty nutty stuff on FB too. But I deleted the account it was under.

1 Like