Do you guys pay for your own pills?

I was curious how many of you guys pay for your own pills or who pays for them for you. Thanks.

1 Like

there free here in Ireland

Meaning the government pays. Thanks

Medical assistance pays for mine, though for some of them I have a $1 copay so sometimes I get charged a couple bucks. I used to pay for my own, which sucked back when I was on Geodon, I think it was somewhere around $60-80 for a month.

What is medical assistance? Is it a benefits plan?

i’m in the uk, so the government pays for mine xxx

Thanks you very much

Medical assistance is a government program in the US that provides insurance to people who can’t afford to get it themselves. It’s not a great system, but it’s better than nothing.

Do you pay for your own pills, @JohnDoe?

I don’t take any pills. I tried them all. None worked. But knowing the voices are from real people was the biggest think in me not going over board i guess.

The government pays for mine in Oklahoma.

Medicare Part D pays for the majority of my med expenses. And then I’m enrolled in the Extra Help program from Social Security that pays the rest.

My copays are 2.55 for generics and 6.50 for brand.

Blessings,

Anthony

I pay for my own pills - when I get to the safety net (about 65 scripts) then the Australian Government pays for my pills

I have Medicare and Medicaid and pay a copay of one or two dollars. It depends how many pills I get. My pdoc wrote a script for one pill for me and it was .18 cents. I’m on a lot of scripts so my insurance really helps. I wouldn’t be able to afford it otherwise. :sunny:

Same here…

This year I’ve paid a total of $60.00 for all my meds.

I get my pills from the V.A. So the government pays for my meds

1 Like

Medicare pays for most of my medication, I pay about 20 bucks or a little more each month for my medications. Or if I don’t have the money when I need the pills refilled my parents will pay for me. Otherwise my Seroquel alone is like over 200 a month for prescription…I used to get them for free from my doctor, but then I got on Medicare so it pays most of the bill now, just not all of it.

I have insurance through my job with a $15.00 co-pay for my meds. That is how I get my meds.

My insurance pays for most of mine. i just have a $2.00 co-pay.