Do you care about your appearance?

there’s another place…I think it’s in Albuquerque, called Joy Junction…supposed.to be very humanitarian.

I like to think I’m pretty low maintenance (at least grooming wise). I shower every day and use plenty of moisturizer (I make my own) but that’s about it. Mainly because I am vain and paranoid about my appearance. I don’t wear makeup because I think it’s bad for your skin and because my sister used to really cake it on for years. She still looks kinda sickly without it. I work out almost every day but I really do enjoy it so I only count that for half a point. I don’t use polish either because I think it’s bad for your nails. I don’t straighten my hair for the same reason. So I’m vain but I stay away from the excessive frills of grooming because of it :frowning:.

But as to clothes and shoes. I could have more clothes and shoes than a small country and I still wouldn’t have enough things to wear.

1 Like

I shave and shower and style my hair with gel daily

1 Like

I try to stay at least clean. I take shower once every two days. But since the sz, I don’t wear make up anymore outside, I guess I don’t want to attract attention anymore. Plus, if I go out just to the neighbourhood, I don’t dress well anymore. If one day I go out in the center city, ill try to take care more of myself lol :slight_smile:

2 Likes

I keep up with my hygiene. I don’t bother to wear nice clothes or wear makeup or style my hair, though.

1 Like

not really. I haven’t shaved in 3 months, but i do brush my teeth. I wear the same few sets of clothes everyday

1 Like

I don’t care at all…

1 Like

I also wear the same clothes every day, already three months with a gray skirt and a sweater and stockings,
I do not like to think every morning about what to wear, but at least the clothes compliment me and I comb every few days and shower two days a week

1 Like

I also wear the same few clothes. but i shower every day

1 Like

My mother also buys me clothes, because before she left, she threw half a closet (not a lot in my closeth) of old clothes and brought me new ones, mothers are the coolest

I get shower every day only in the summer, because I’m in Israel and it’s very hot and I do not like the smell of sweat, but in the winter I dont stink, only when the hair gets nasty.

1 Like

we have similar climate. I live in Greece.

1 Like

Do you like to shower? Because I can not stand water or wet surfaces…brrrrr

I like hot showers in winter and cold showers in summer.

I’m pretty laid back about my appearance. Showers usually calm me down so I take one daily. I like to care for myself even when I don’t feel like it, because it throws me off if I don’t.