Cro-magnon man to Neandrathal: Dude. why do you have to be such an as*hole?

Why are people such asholes? Is it hard-wired into their DNA? The latest trick. The jerks slamming down toilet seats. Sounds harmless, doesn’t it? It is the single most annoying thing that tenants do. This problem goes back to at least 2002. I was sharing a house with seven people. I stayed there about 4 1/2 years. The bathroom was right down the hall from me. The depressed guy down the hall used to slam the toilet seat down HARD every day. Every day. I don’t know why. I wracked my brain trying to figure out if I was doing something wrong or that maybe he was just an ashole. It was designed to infuriate me. Cut to my house four months ago. The other paranoid schizophrenic started doing it to. It was meant purely to deliberately piss people off. And it worked pefectly. Now some jerk is doing it here. Its pointless, inconsiderate and an as*hole move. It doesn’t make sense.

2 Likes

I’m sorry people are assholes

I share a bathroom with the people next door in our apartment building. They slam the toilet seat too. The sound doesn’t bother me too much, but I worry that they are going to break the damn thing. Slamming it down like that has to do harm to it.

Yes, at my previous place the guy broke the toilet seat too. He also ruined a set of shelves the management had provided us to make things easier. They kicked that guy out, I was not sorry to see him go.

If you don’t speak up to them about it, they’ll never know it’s making you crazy. Say something.

I did…I’m getting pretty good at that

2 Likes