Can you absorb the energy of someone

can you absorb the energy of someone

2 Likes

I feel strongly that I can. That’s the reason for being of motivational speakers.

Yes, just as you feel kind of depressed around the disrespectful or whiny ones. Can see a person as a fix or temporary refuge from your problems…even before sexual.

Would not think much about being around the negative ones for a while as life/■■■■ happens. Schizo also has a way of turning up/down your mood just for your mindset. Can see someone as a problem for yourself, especially the people doing guided conversations/thought broadcasting or verbally harassing the mental illness cases in community for being on disability pay (some churches have this stance and encourage their members to verbally assault/stalk people). If someone is a problem too long or took up this kind of behavior which they sometimes cannot leave if involved with wrong kind of church, I think it fine to drop people as their lifestyle will be harmful to you.

Yes, it’s called Empathy

I’ve been psychotic 12 years without relief from meds.

When I returned to my hometown, I looked up my old high school & college classmates on Facebook and we did not get-togethers. It became obvious pretty quickly that some do not understand they are harming people with their behaviors and the people these are hanging out with are even more small minded & abusive. Their verbal abuse problems did affect my ability to work area my old neighborhood.

Eventually, I had to take the advice of a wise old teacher from high school that ‘life cracks the weakest and makes them the nastiest. So you have to let these go as the new person they came is an ugly, harmful creature to you.’ Some from around here had just plain lost it and would do anything necessary to harm another and sadly these are the successful people…these get worse with age and become gutless wonders. Better to just unfriend, do not return contact attempts and do not speak to them if you run into some of these in public - age will provide you cover so you won’t be recognizable. If you do get contacted again, just claim you are working on something big or job too much and didn’t have time to get in touch, then avoid them…These just think of themselves so I don’t think you would be missed so probably won’t run into them again.

When I was in school there was another student who worked as an aesthetician. She swore that some clients were energy givers and others took her energy. She said she could absorb their energy. She also worked with a bunch of masseuse’s and they said the same thing. There could be two identical clients but they might be exhausted when one is done because the client has sucked their energy.

No wonder I got that bad massage on my birthday. I used to be a massage therapist for a bit. Maybe that’s what happened to me.

2 Likes