Aequus moves forward in studying transdermal aripiprazole patch

Aequus recently announced completion of dosing in its second proof-of-concept clinical trial for AQS1301, a once-weekly transdermal patch for aripiprazole.

http://www.healio.com/psychiatry/schizophrenia/news/online/{bfb056ec-9ac9-48b8-9e65-bcc399e886eb}/aequus-moves-forward-in-studying-transdermal-aripiprazole-patch?utm_content=bufferbf96b&utm_medium=social&utm_source=twitter.com&utm_campaign=buffer

3 Likes

They just love that abilify… I’m waiting for Evenamide. It’s supposed to be there next blockbuster drug. Abilify is played out

Yeah, psychiatrists love prescribing their patients Abilify mainly because it’s a relatively safe Antipsychotic as far as Antipsychotics go.

2 Likes

you hafto ask if the mg is low to use it safely. and is it a good to be around. trash wise.

I wish they’d just bring out a pill so I wouldn’t have to worry about the patch falling off. Oh… wait…

1 Like

The name of this company Ageuas sounds like they should make water bongs or hookahs

Sounds like more milking the same chemicals for patents and money. Its actually kid of oboxious at this point.

On the first day of my sophomore year in college I wore the birth control patch. I had to go home to throw up in the toilet. Thank you birth control patch!