A confession of my deepest fantasy

To live in a genuinely civilised World - instead of a backward, barbaric shite hole.

4 Likes

I understand what you are saying is just a fantasy. I’m sorry for being so critical

I personally know many Wiccans and they’re anything but evil. You may want to start living in the current century.

10-96

1 Like

He’s talking about imaginary people his mind believes exist.

It’s not like they have powers anyways.

To achieve complete and continuous, uninterrupted acceptance and understanding of the way things actually are.

4 Likes

You mean this kind of 21st century?

Sure, a satanist or left hand path occultist is just practicing their religion, and all religions are equal after all! I see a lot of left wing agendas being promoted here.

most ring-wing ‘nuts’ do, lol

My fantasy is to lay eggs in a crowded place while hissing at people. In my eggs are monsters that start attacking people when they hatch

2 Likes

Your fantasy reminds me of a Shelob, the great spider from The Lord of the Rings

But still she was there, who was there before Sauron, and before the first stone of Barad-dûr; and she served none but herself, drinking the blood of Elves and Men, bloated and grown fat with endless brooding on her feasts, weaving webs of shadow; for all living things were her food, and her vomit darkness.

1 Like

That is so insanely funny and well, insane :smiley:

1 Like

the pictures in my head are going haywire, lol

1 Like

I know shelob from the lord of the rings movies. Havent read the books. Hopefully when I do manage to lay eggs im not attacked by a fat hobbit

1 Like

But it would be cool to be a hermaphrodite, don’t you think?

2 Likes

It would be even cooler if you would stop winding up sick people.

Pixel.
(Wearing moderator hat)

3 Likes

Its amazing how perfectly you’re tracking me.
Ever thought that I might be sick/tripping too?

I’ve never doubted that you’re ill.

Wasn’t tracking you specifically, but another problem user. And I find you in aisle three yet again. Amazing, eh?

Pixel.

2 Likes