Zyprexa experiences?

Gonna start this new med tonight and wanted some community input. I know every med effects us differently, so I just have to try it and see for myself.

Any good stories would be appreciated. Maybe I’m just looking for hope that this will be the one. :man_shrugging:

Thanks everyone.

:llama:

4 Likes

Its an decent medicine.
When others failed i Come back to it.

1 Like

I would only use it as a last resort.

My opinion is solely based on reading strangers experiences on the internet though.

1 Like

I dont have an opinion on zyprexa sorry I was never on it. Just wanna wish you the best of luck. Hope your symptoms clear up

1 Like

I hope you don’t mind me saying this, but Zyprexa made me insanely hungry and I gained like crazy on it. Didn’t work for me.

1 Like

Thank you Jassy.

1 Like

Yeah I was strictly warned to watch my food intake on it. If it makes me feel good enough I’ll have to up my working out.

1 Like

It’s a heavy med as far as I’ve heard.

I’ll be cautious with it.

2 Likes

Have you done a search on it yet? On this forum?

1 Like

Here’s this Also

2 Likes

Thank you mike. I did a bit, but not that site. I’ll check it out!

1 Like

I always get a good nights sleep because of it, in fact, even if places that I don’t know (I struggle to fall asleep in unknown places) I sleep like a log since

2 Likes

It is a good med for positive symptoms. Just watch out on what you eat. Please keep us updated. What med have you try?

1 Like

Risperidone

Latuda

Geodon

Abilify

Only ever had a partial reduction. I want them completely gone

Yeah I’ve heard it can be sedating. I struggle with sleep issues so maybe this’ll help

1 Like

I’m on 20 mg of Zyprexa (Olanzapine) it helps me a ton by decreasing my paranoia. Only bad thing I can say about it is it’s made me gain a lot of weight.

1 Like

It should. 15151515

1 Like

None of those stop your voice?

1 Like

trust me if you are prone to the weight gain side effect of olanzapine, no amount of trying to watch what you eat will stop the weight gain, not everyone gains weight on it but i gained 170 lbs in less than a year and it was torture trying to not stuff my face all day. sucks because it was the most effective med ive ever been on

1 Like

You’ll eat sugar from a bag!I like it,on it my self…

1 Like