Your Symptoms that won’t go away despite meds

Do you guys have some symptoms despite being on meds or max of meds …do you still struggle wid voices delusion or hallucination despite being in meds ? If so share I have one delusion about my mother in law that would not go away and sometimes I connect things and make my own meanings

1 Like

I’m being hammered by negative symptoms. Meds and supplements don’t seem to touch that.

1 Like

Unable to wake up fully in the mornings for me. It’s gonna be real hard when i have to get a job soon. I’m sure i’ll be able to do it though, just right now i see no reason to keep a sleep schedule.

I just feel groggy, gross and hung over in the mornings. It’s the worst.

The voices that occasionally happen are just nuisances. Randomly hearing my name being called by people sometimes happens.

1 Like

My meds help with positive symptoms but they literally do nothing for my negative symptoms. I find my own meanings as well about everything going on around me and about me.
I told my pdoc last week that there is not a pill out there that will make my delusions go away. I believe that their real I don’t believe it’s delusions.
I think everything has a meaning for me exclusively. And I feel like I’m always in high alert and guarded about anything and everything. This site is the only place I feel safe and I can say what I really feel and everyone either can relate or give me good sound advise. I wish I knew the answers. If I did I’d spread that news around like it was a wildfire

4 Likes

Cindy I have delusions as well and it’s real hard to keep up with relationships when you have delusions …I wish I could run away from then

1 Like

@Qirat I wish I could run away from them too.
Maybe someday we will. I know what miserable hell that is. Just know that your not alone and we’re all fighting it

1 Like

My negatives seem to be under control. My positives act up here and there. I’m not on APs anymore, just an AD and AA meds.

1 Like

This is it. Welcome.

1 Like

I still hear voices no matter what med I’ve been on but they’re just ones that talk about what I’m doing and don’t bother me. They only get problematic when I go off meds and they start telling me to hurt people.

1 Like

Negative symptoms and anxiety/agitation is quite persistent

1 Like

I still get occasional voices. They are nowhere near as bad as they were and are not common. I did get tactile hallucinations too recently though that is literally the first time I’ve gotten it in like months.

My PTSD is not really controlled by any of my medications. When it flares up I really struggle. The only one that ever helped with it was zoloft but I couldn’t stay on it due to serious side effects.

1 Like

Did your doc at least try to comfort you by saying you will get there? Sometimes it takes a long time of trial and error with meds. It took me years and failing on 10 different AD to find one that semi worked.

2 Likes

Sometimes even on meds i get inserted thoughts and rarely voices. also my motivation levels are still low but i do get my good days too

1 Like

I still experience God talking to me.

I’m still paranoid of my gf. And she’s paranoid of me too. I suspect that she doesn’t love me, and she suspects that I look down on her and consider her “beneath” me. (Which is a load of bull).

I also believe that my niece has ulterior motives for being so kind and sweet to me.

I suffer from a lot of negatives too.

1 Like

Thank you so much for that encouragement I needed that @Pinkbarbie23
He sort of does that and seems aggravated when I tell him I have symptoms. That’s when he said he was doing a dna test to see what would work best. I just get so damn aggravated adding and subtracting my meds I feel like a lab monkey

1 Like

My voices are still there. They’re mostly just background noise, though

1 Like

I still get olfactory hallucinations. thanks.

1 Like

Intrusive thoughts.

1 Like

I have voices and intrusive thoughts. Had good luck with AD’S all my life. Have to keep up when I don’t want to, i can though with effort and have a little success against avolition. Still like it here hearing about people and commenting. I learn and let learn.
and unfortunately I have to live and let live. its hard. when I have the secret not to tell anybody.

1 Like

ive been on over 20+ medications over the last few years, I have a pretty intense cocktail that i’ve been on for about a year. Despite being on clozapine i still experience paranoia, negative symptoms, thought control problems and ideas of reference. They are way milder than they used to be (sometimes it gets bad though) but i’ve learned to just cope with that and even embrace it

1 Like