Voices They r hard to is believe?

They seem to be programed
They go and return
When they return they torture me
I feel good when they go away i feel relaxed
I dont know why they harass me
Here is another delusion
They seem control over all my body
Meds make them less sever but the delusion i told u never affected i dont know why !!!

2 Likes

hmmm i’ve never heard voices but i can say too that meds don’t make my delusions go away

1 Like

If you feel comfortable talking about it: How often do they return for you? How well do you feel your meds work for you?

Every two days
I am good at least i am not isolated from reality

1 Like

When they happen, how aware are you that you are hallucinating?

1 Like

It differs from time to time
Sometime i am aware
Sometimes i am not

I know it must really be tough. My meds have removed almost all my voices but I keep some delusions and all my paranoia. But try not to give up hope. They are always working on better meds and better therapeutic techniques. Things can get better for you.

1 Like

@Futomimi
i feel voices never affected by meds
but my total status is going better day after day
instead they were living with me moment by moment
they r distant from me even if they torture or harass me they r away from me
not in center of attention

1 Like

If I take the max dose of Paliperidone, I can block 95-98% of the voices. The downside is I can’t comprehend technical concepts after doing that, due to the sedative effect on my brain.

Voices are really a puzzle. Sometimes they’re friendly and you wish you could know them better, but when you’re stressed out they’re more likely to turn on you.

1 Like

That is wonderful to hear. And the thing is that there is always the chance it gets better. Keeping up or having someone you trust keep up with advances in treatment, keeping up a good line of communication with your pdoc and therapist will always give you the chance you can get better.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.