• Mid range / average: doing well
  • Mid range / average: not doing well
  • High dose: doing well
  • High dose: not well
  • Maximum medication combination: doing well
  • Maximum medication combination: Not well

0 voters

3 Likes

Average dose of rispridal 4 mg …its going okay …!!!

4 Likes

Average dose of Invega, doing well now

2 Likes

I chose “high dose, doing well,” considering I’m on the high dose Abilify Maintena and a very high dose of Wellbutrin XL. I take a more moderate dose of Lamictal (200 mg/day) and a low dose of Haldol (3 mg/day), though.

1 Like

I think it is something i have to do as well. Take more medication or double my geodon.

I am although amazed you are functional on high dose of abilify. It made me so lazy and incapable of doing much. I wish you well :smiley_cat::smiley_cat:

1 Like

Yeah, Abilify has been the best AP for me. All of the others I’ve tried (Risperdal, Seroquel, Zyprexa, Latuda) caused me problems, mostly akathisia. I’ve never been tried on Geodon.

1 Like

I’m on 2 x 37.5 mg generic effexor in the morning, which is moderate, and 30 mg olanzapine in the evening, which is rather high. I’m high functioning!

2 Likes

Geodon for me is the only one which does not change my character much. I feel more myself and also more capable of doing things and as a bonus, it does not cause weight gain at all. After switching from Abilify to Geodon within a month I lost around 16 pounds… along with a shoe size :flushed: These meds are horrible.

But I just think I need to take a higher dose because I am not very well.

I’m on 15mg of abilify. 30mg is the max dose. Clinical studies show there is no benefit of going higher than 15mg though. So theoretically I’m on the max effective dose I guess.

My functionality leaves a lot to be desired. I.e. I’m not doing well. BUT I’ve been out of hospital 3.5 years now. So it’s keeping me out of hospital. But my quality of life sucks a bit.

1 Like

im doing as ok as i can be on a high dosage of only aripipiprazol!!

1 Like

the quality of my mental health is not good. I am depressed on most days I guess but I am pretty functional compared to others on this forum.

I just checked the the max effective dose of Geodon and I am on a mid range as well. I can take more. I think I should. I will make a new appointment with my doc. I need something to make me happy.

1 Like

I’m on a high/maximum dose of medication and I am doing OK. I have a really hard time being out in public, I become delusional really quickly.

1 Like

High dose of Abilify
Low dose of Invega

Doing fine I guess.

3 Likes

I’m in the middle of weaning off two meds and am on a subtherapeutic dose of the one I will be going on. I’m not doing well at all right now.

None, because of side effects. Feeling very sad today. Only looking forward to a nice dinner.

I’m on 3 mg of Vraylar for a month currently and doing well, but I find it doesn’t really slow down my thoughts at times and my need to get up and do things, though otherwise it’s doing good for drive and motivation.
Might switch back to Risperidone but on a higher dose than I was given, which was only 1 mg a day, not therapeutic at all.

1 Like

I’m on the lowest dose of Risperdal consta ie 25 mgs. The poll was hard to answer as I feel I fall between doing well and not doing well.
My social functioning is poor.

1 Like

Going back onto Rexulti this morning. Done with Haldol for a long time, I hope – just won’t be combining it with dimenhydrinate in the future. I have been falling down tired all week and fighting my way through a thick mental fog. How Haldol is regarded as a useful med is beyond me.

2 Likes

How much Haldol have you been taking? I take 3 mg/day and it helps with my paranoia quite a bit.