Your least-favorite popular bands/artists

Who are your least favorite popular bands or artists? It can be from any era, and any genre. For myself, in no order:

Billy Joel
Bob Dylan
Muse

These guys.

(Hate me, I don’t care)

2 Likes

ohh that’s a good one. They are borderline for me, I like some of their songs – dislike others.

1 Like

They’re not bad,

They’re just not gods.

1 Like

Chicago.
Grateful Dead.
Black Sabbath.

2 Likes

Agreed, that’s why I dislike Bob Dylan. Vastly overrated.

2 Likes

Entire K-pop genre. Sounds like generic video game music.

2 Likes

Oh no individuals in particular.

I don’t like rap, heavy metal, opera, classical or piano. My favorites are KC and The Sunshine Band, Tina Turner, Linda Ronstadt.

I don’t like Liberace, Dorris Day, The Village People.

1 Like

I can’t even begin to narrow it down…listening to a lot of Billy talent ATM tho…

I could never get into Radiohead only like Creep, but their other songs are boring to me.

3 Likes

I couldn’t get into Grateful Dead either.

3 Likes

Anyone say Air Supply?

1 Like

John Denver. 12345

1 Like

Michael Jackson
Madonna
Any boy bands
Basically, any form of pop :joy:. Too many to list.

I love metal, but tbh I can’t get into most geezer metal, such as Slayer, Kiss (if you can call that metal), Iron Maiden, Megadeth, Metallica, the list goes on and on. Some contemporary metal bands that are inexplicably popular would be like Avenged Sevenfold or, dare I say, Lamb of God (I don’t see the appeal).

Oh â– â– â– â– , Limp Bizkit was terrible!

2 Likes

Five Finger Death Punch. There was a time when I liked them, though.

2 Likes

Taylor Swift. I get it. The gal writes brilliant pop and country songs. It’s top shelf and deserves all she gets…but it’s fluff. It doesn’t hit me on any level and I think her whole talent is based on fluff. It’s not edgy. It’s not revalatory. It’s just good little pop songs about things I couldn’t care less about.

That is just me!

4 Likes

collective soul, creed, there’s not much I don’t like.

2 Likes

Celine Dion, America, Kiss

1 Like

Meatloaf, Queen,Muse.Boy Bands!

1 Like

Street musicians that don’t know how to play their instrument.

1 Like