Schizophrenia.com

Your happy place

Where can you go that makes you feel happy when down? I like to go for a walk, especially in the woods when i can.

3 Likes

I like to listen to pleasant music and just drift away.

I guess if I had to choos a physical location, I’d say my grandparents house. The place is just so serene, and the chirping of their birds is really pleasant.

5 Likes

I just crawl into bed, under the covers

7 Likes

I like to walk in Acadia National park in Barharbor Maine, beautiful trails.:grinning:

3 Likes

bed, and mom and dad’s house, i also like to walk the trail by the river.

3 Likes

My bed is also my happy place. I do overdose on it sometimes though

5 Likes

My bed is my happy place too.

3 Likes

Out hiking is normally where I feel the most unburdened.

3 Likes

sitting in my living room while looking at my action figures…something I do every day…

2 Likes

My husband collects action figures. ME, i only have one, a big Daryl Dixon hubby bought me.

2 Likes

My back garden is my happy place. And the library

2 Likes

My favorite place to be is in my living room with family and pets.

My safe space is in bed, when I can just take some quiet rest time.

4 Likes

When I feel overwhelmed or down, I’ll go and lay down on the couch.

3 Likes

I’ll go and wander the woods with my dogs, they love it, I love it. It’s a win win.

2 Likes

i love going to the park!

2 Likes

My apartment makes me feel happy. And I’m here all the time. My bed makes me feel happy too. Especially when I’m sleepy. Either that or the couch.

5 Likes

For now, it’s got to be my bed, just because I’m so used to spending time there and it’s nice and private and cosy, people usually knock if they want to come in to my room.

2 Likes

Me bedroom, or in conversation over coffee with friends or family

3 Likes

If I was healthy and non medicated my happy place is jogging in the park with music

4 Likes

In the shower…:slightly_smiling_face::apple:

2 Likes