Your happy place

I hear you on that. Before I got sick I would jog jamming music all the time. Now I just wish I had somebody to run with. Wanna jog?

2 Likes

Recently my cognition has been getting better and Iā€™m happy doing lots of things like even driving and scrolling through tumblr. As long as Iā€™m doing well physically and mentally, Iā€™m happy, most of the time. Iā€™m grateful Iā€™m not in pain or anything.

1 Like

It used to be my porch when I was smoking cigarettes.

Now itā€™s my bed.

1 Like

Shower or jogging in gym or in the park

2 Likes

If I am fairly calm and not entirely mental anywhere can be comfortable. Happiness eludes me most of the time though, because of negativity. My happiest place has been playing video games.

2 Likes

I donā€™t really have a place

but when Iā€™m feeling down or depressed,
I write jokes.

4 Likes

I like going downtown, to cafes, restaurants, and shops. Sometimes I like going out than staying inside.

2 Likes

Bed

Not sure if itā€™s my happy place but itā€™s where I feel safe n comfort if Iā€™m unwell and canā€™t face all out there.

I spend a lot of my time in bed.

I spend most of my time in bed.

I could say beach n water but when Iā€™m unwell I want to be alone in bed n not around people.

2 Likes

I guess when Iā€™m unwell I still like having support groups, friends, and an outing for coffee. I like to be out to forget about any pain I might have. And people make me happy. I went to support group today and didnā€™t expect to feel better but I do.

2 Likes

The park closest to my house is my happy place. Lots to do and see there. :slight_smile:

Usually Iā€™m nakedā€¦or the beach. Not necessarily together! :slight_smile:

This topic was automatically closed 95 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.