Your getting old when

Your looking at videos on how to use your air fryer efficiently!

5 Likes

At least you know what an air frier is. I had to ask someone what an air frier was recently. :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

2 Likes

Omg @Moonbeam . The whole world of more heathier than a fryer food is there for you too explore! As someone who likes food way too much and eating is a journey…they are so darned good! I just ordered a $10 spray bottle for my olive oil to stop using canned sprays as it’s better for the longevity of the appliance!

2 Likes

I remember the olden days when hot air popcorn poppers first came out. Now it’s air friers. Who knew that hot air would be such a trend setter? :fire: :wind_face:

2 Likes

Some have described me as being full of hot air simply because I talk way too much! haha. Still. We got rid of our oven in a restructure and only have a small desk oven. Air fryers can do so much good stuff and are relatively cheap and efficient. It’s worth exploring depending on your diet…My father loves hot chips so it’s way better than a deep fryer.

3 Likes

Glad you and your Dad are enjoying your air fryer @rogueone.

1 Like

thanks matey. Hope your assimilating back into society after your time off for medical science. Must be a hard few weeks but glad your getting to the end of it!

1 Like

Beat me to the punch :joy:

2 Likes

Thanks @rogueone and @ThePoet. Go home Wednesday. Just coasting.

2 Likes

Youre getting old when doing dishes gives you more dopamine than video games or watching films

3 Likes

Haha, your not the only one - first thing i did was go on the internet to see what you could cook in it lol.

2 Likes

Isnt air fryer jist turbo boosted oven?

2 Likes

Yes but oh so good for what it does!

1 Like

when you walk into a room and you forget what you are looking for!

2 Likes

Yep. I’m also hooked on the Almazan Kitchen videos.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.