Your Friday evening vagina thread part 2

Yes, now I feel a lot better.

1 Like

omg that’s terrible, we’re gonna come over to your thread with a ruler.

3 Likes

Uh, I don’t know about the rest of the guys but for me you better bring a yardstick.

3 Likes

lmao, that’s too f ing funny

1 Like

I know when my monthly is coming. I get acne. I eat everything in my kitchen and my sza symptoms get worse. Oh and I get lots of energy.

I hate my period. I can wear a pad the size of a friggin boat and I still manage to leak.

My sister lives with me now and we have our periods at the same time.

1 Like

I used to have terrible pms, horrible cramps, sick mood swings, and a very heavy flow.

Now it’s like… A light drip for a few days and a craving for chocolate and that’s it.

It’s so relieveing not to have to get up twice at night to change pads and risk bleeding in the bed.
Especially since I can’t use tampons or cups.

2 Likes

Yeah. Maybe it’s the meds but I only bleed for like 3 days and that’s it. I mean it’s still a heavy bleed the first two days but my periods now only last a few days.

I keep saying mine is like a horror mov8e in my pants for a few days.

2 Likes

Haha :joy: cute. So you’re heavy right? Does using the vjayjay cups keep you from leaking? I haven’t purchased one yet.

Oh man. I am a cup convert. Once you get the hang of it, you don’t leak, though you can get a bit of blood that was stuck to your walls when you empty.

I felt so much cleaner.

Also, June cup is only $6 right now. You can buy one in each size for the cost of one different brand.

1 Like

When I was menstruating I had to use tampons and maxi’s because of such a heavy flow, I would definitely be interested in trying the cup if I were still bleeding.

1 Like

I have to change supers every 2 hours or so. With the cup I could go hours and hours.

1 Like

that sounds so nice

1 Like

My period is late… since I started talking my meds again…

1 Like

I think this thread did something to me.

I got my period this morning

:hushed: :grin:

4 Likes

I can’t speak for all women but for me I know it does. I want to know I feel good to the man and I want to feel it when he’s inside me so a nice snug fit is good. As a large woman I’m plush and some men are going to like that and some men aren’t, so you’ll find a partner that’s right for you and have fun.

I’m going to answer that, @77nick77.

Yes. Because women are all sizes inside. It affects if sex is pleasurable or painful.

1 Like

not to me at all, couldn’t care less about sex

OK, thanks for the information @anon4362788 and @Leaf. Seriously.

if you ever want to know what it feels like to pee standing up, don’t hesitate to ask, lol. I think I’m outstaying my welcome so no more from me.

2 Likes

@77nick77 I think it’s healthy to have a natural curiosity about the opposite sex, don’t let that flag bother you.

1 Like