You would think that the Ukrainian crisis would have no effect in my little town

Wrong, they have some airforce military exercises near my little town and one road is blocked for one week. It may be my paranoia or not, but I think these exercises are caused by the current crisis in Ukraine and by the global affairs. Already all sanctions against Russia have caused 11 % decline in exports as I read in one newspaper. Let’s see if the war starts.

:frowning: I hope that you stay safe

I had a dream last night in which I was invited back to my military unit. A strange dream and I am already 47 years old. Every male in Finland is required to complete their military service. I do not think they invite me there, because I am psz and I am already 47.

When the Soviet Union collapsed in the early 1990s there was the increased number of schizophrenic people. People had lost their identity and did not know what to do. There was an article about this in the 1990s, but I could not find it now.

It is so scary that this is so close to you. As for being re enlisted, I don’t think that you have anything to worry about.

If you can find that article I would be very interested in reading it!

I hope no war starts…and even if it does and the U.S. stays out, the countries bordering RU are the ones who are going to feel it more.

I wish RU and Ukraine just work things out somehow without all this fighting and getting the whole world stressed out.

The U.S. is already involved with sanctions and by providing military support to Ukraine.

Sometimes I have these dreams and they become the reality. Back in the 1990s I had a dream that Steve Jobs and Bill Gates met in New York. Next day I read in the news that Microsoft had made a 200-million dollar strategic investment in Apple. I am sure this investment has been successful. Dreams just come to my mind while I sleep.

How could I interpret my last night’s dream is that people in Finland are asked to come back to their military units for training as one result of the Ukrainian crisis.