You do favors for people and then they screw you over

You give and give and people take and take. And it seems like they aren’t happy until you are totally screwed. I don’t understand people. Why do they have to go out of their way to ■■■■ me over? Am I not nice? Am I not like the nicest person ever? I just don’t get it. I’m not going to be nice anymore. I’m going to start acting like everyone else. Out for themselves. Not caring about the greater good. I’m sick of it.

8 Likes

Yikes :grimacing:. What happened Leaf?

1 Like

People don’t always respect nice people. Sorry that you’re being taken advantage off. Guard your boundries would be my advice.

2 Likes

it’s a bunch of stuff really but right now my printer isn’t working.

1 Like

my sister ■■■■■■ with my router and put a booster on there and now my printer won’t work.

1 Like

Hmm…That’s strange. I wonder why.

1 Like

it doesn’t recognize the wifi anymore

1 Like

I tried to pick it up but I got an error, I tried to unplug it and reset it, but I got an error, I’ll probably have to reinstall it.

1 Like

A signal booster wouldn’t change your network password or IP address I wouldn’t think. So I still don’t get why it wouldn’t recognize it.

Yeah, I was just going to say you should probably try reinstalling the printer.

1 Like

well, it was hard and I don’t remember how to do it.

1 Like

I know it sounds like a pain in the ass but they have most manuals online if you don’t have yours easily available.

Doesn’t sound like fun though.

1 Like

Oh I fixed it 1515

2 Likes

Nice leaf! 1515

1 Like

I had to print out my son in law’s insurance cards, that’s why I was stressing so bad

1 Like

Did you not have it selected as the default printer? Was that the problem?

I’m not sure, I went through a set-up wizard and it had an error so I turned it off and then unplugged the machine and plugged it back in and when I tried to print again it worked

1 Like

Hmm…Well I’m glad you got it working.

1 Like

Me too, my son in law got a ticket once for driving without insurance and it was very expensive

1 Like

Yeah, I got one of those once , a very long time ago. It was expensive.

1 Like

His was $900 but I think something else was on the ticket too

1 Like