You are the center

that everything revolves around.

1 Like

Hut, hut, hike!

2 Likes

“You are the one grain of sand, that no one is noticing.”

2 Likes

@Plumber it is true, but firstly, you can talk to big wigs and get yourself noticed, you can start organizations and
make a positive change in society, what you wrote is true of most people though.
Edit: It depends on the perspective.
In the grand scheme of things, like if you take the world as a whole, it is true that very few people care about you,
and you have very little influence over how the world is run.
It is true that the majority of world inhabitants don’t pay attention to you.
but firstly, as I wrote,you can be active and try to get yourself noticed or have influence.
Secondly, many of us have a certain circle of relatives or friends who do care about us, so to say NOBODY
is noticing is exaggerated.

3 Likes

Thank you Erez, for going the extra mile.

Matthew 10:29-31

Two sparrows sell for a coin of small value,* do they not? Yet not one of them will fall to the ground without your Father’s knowledge.+ 30 But even the hairs of your head are all numbered. 31 So have no fear; you are worth more than many sparrows.+

Everyone of us is “worth more than many sparrows” in the eye of our true God.

It is my wish to do whatever good things unnoticed so the He, not fellow man, will repay me. (I refer to Matthew 6:5,6)

Like the poles on the Tee-Pee?

Here is a tip. If your remote TV or DVD player transmitter stops working, open the battery compartment and using you thumb, rotate the batteries several times. This removes any build up between the battery and the electrical contacts that reduces the overall voltage by increasing the electrical contact resistance.

You will get many more months of battery life.

At the center, all is known.

1 Like

"you are the center that everything revolves around’

I used to think I was a grain of sand being harassed by a few other grains. Ya know, getting more attention than I want. Maybe for being a woman or whatever. I thought I had a problem then. But now…that I went ‘crazy’ and became (and am still) convinced I am the center of the biggest reality show ever. I am the most recognized person I history and I have no way to get out because they won’t let me out until they are good and ready, if ever.

I need a med that will let me be the grain of sand again happily living among the other grains. So far, no good has come from being this famous. It’s very distressing.

Also, a regular # 2 pencil eraser rubbed on the contacts will make them all squidgy clean to work better for all.