Yogi Green Tea Blueberry Slim Life Tea

Does this tea interact with psych meds. I have a pounding headache. I want to lose weight so I drank it
…,…

ENERGIZES AND SUPPORTS A DIETING PROGRAM*

Formulated to help provide energy for an active lifestyle while dieting, Yogi Green Tea Blueberry Slim Life tea combines Green Tea and Garcinia Cambogia Fruit Extract with Ginseng and Eleuthero Roots to support stamina. Sweet Blueberry flavor and bright Hibiscus make Yogi Green Tea Blueberry Slim Life tea a delicious addition to a weight loss program of exercise and a balanced diet.*

CONTAINS CAFFEINE

Each tea bag contains approximately 35 mg of caffeine, as compared to approximately 90 mg in 8 oz of coffee.

Bump… Is this smart to be drinking, it made me so out of it today? I had it this morning. Anyone know what these supplements are. People in my house are annoyed by all the tea I’ve been buying haha. I go grocery shopping, and I get tea every time…

Looks to be ok, but if it’s causing problems, don’t drink it.

It heightened my anxiety

Anyone have success drinking this tea. I had this tea at 4:30am and the headache is just going away

1 Like

Hey, Thanks so much for posting this because I just started drinking this tea and could swear my ADHD medications & anti-depressant have stopped work entirely. I can barely read sentences and I’ve gained weight (contrary to the tea advertisement) although I spend significant time on the loo.

Typically, we like to leave inactive threads alone and just start a new thread instead. This is different than how some forums are run, but we do it this way because it frequently upsets users to have old topics revived when they are no longer relevant. It can also be frustrating to the person who revived the thread when they don’t get a reply, because the original poster is no longer active or no longer finds the topic relevant. Feel free to start a new thread on this topic.

Thanks,

Volunteer Moderator
@DearZombie