Would you be happy if

Would you be happy if you were an experiment that is furthering your nations cause? I’d be happy cause it’d mean I have a purpose and am useful.

I’m a good sport. Sometimes I feel like I’m too good of a sport. That it justifies it in some ways.

Now I’m not 100% sold on the fact that I’m a experiment or w/e the hell is going on. I think it could possibly be schizophrenia. It’s just difficult to deny what I’ve experienced. With that said, what is going on with me paralleles what others are going through. We can’t all be experiments? At the same time I can’t be one of the few?

It just doesn’t make sense.

@anon39054230 could you chime in what you think? You always have good advice.

Life in itself is an experiment, isn’t it? :wink:

That’s cryptic af but I like.

I think in this life, you only get so many kicks at the can.

Take some risks…occasionally let it all hang out, but always make sure you’ll have a soft landing in case things don’t work out.

In my 50 odd years, I’ve won and I’ve lost multiple times. I’m content these days.

But that doesn’t mean I’m not looking for the next big score. :wink:

1 Like

I think you’d have to sign something agreeing to be part of an experiment realistically. Unless you’re in the military. Then you’d get ordered to be a part of it and you wouldn’t be aware of what the experiment was or what they were looking for.

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.