Would you agree to this statement?

Szs have work to do when it comes to the statement "Bad things can happen.? We want a super rosy glow to life that isn’t always real.

4 Likes

Life is full of ups and downs for everyone.

1 Like

The downs are so unpleasant.

1 Like

I think you’ve hit the nail on the head.

Maybe we’re not as adaptable to stress as others. So we try to avoid it in both thought and deed.

4 Likes

My condition comes in waves. I can be depressed as hell for a week - and yet a beautiful smile from the cashier in the supermarket can make my day - and I’m back too normal.

I’m partly Eupd as well - so that probably explains it. But bloody hell its hard work dealing with your emotions, trying to use logical thinking to get over it - only having to repeat the process.

Funnily enough i spoke to a Psych Nurse about it (i was mis hearing conversations from the open windows, and getting the arse). And she said - don’t be too harsh on myself, cos im suffering from a severe mental illness. And too cut myself some slack.

Us lot simply have got to learn our own personal coping skills. And its a life long process,

Anyway - im off topic as pure bloody usual, but its all ups and downs. But remember it all comes in waves, and you will get some relief at some point.

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.