Would anyone like to answer some questions?

1. Fifteen.
  2. Not always voices, I hear music just as often, but usually several voices.
  3. Mostly female.
  4. Both good and bad, it depends on how I’m doing.
  5. No.
  6. No.
  7. Yes.
  8. Whisper, or normal speaking.
  9. Both.
  10. Not in years.
  11. It’s just there, it doesn’t necessarily have an effect one way or the other.
  12. I don’t do anything.
  13. No.
  14. No.
  15. Yes.
  16. Usually I can get by just fine, but sometimes for a few weeks/months I can’t leave the house.
  17. Not really.
  18. Meds help, but not 100%.

I realize I’m a little crazy, but these questions are awful suspicious. Also, my visual hallucinations are far more prominent than the voices.

1 Like

Okay, I am not a doctor but I have been writing a book about my own experience. The book is just about my own experience but after reading so many responses I think that I would like to turn this into a research project and include either some anonymous info about schizophrenia in general.

I don’t know anything about this other than what I experience. I hide it from my doctors even so I’m just as guarded as everyone else because I won’t even talk to the people who can help me about this.

I’m asking that you please close this post with some instructions on the protocol on how to continue my research on the subject. I don’t want to be dishonest about my reasons for this post. I just don’t know anything about schizophrenia besides what I experience

We don’t allow research for books. It’s against the rules. Research projects need to have a clear benefit to our members or others with schizophrenia and be conducted at the graduate level or higher. Sorry. You’re welcome to stay and chat with others, but not to conduct research for a book.

4 Likes