Won't you be my neighbor?

I am a new user and would like to get to know this community. Please tell me about yourself. Any aspect, nothing too personal. I have three cats, a small business and even smaller apartment. Most space is taken by cats and cat paraphernalia.

11 Likes

I have 4 cats :slightly_smiling_face:

2 Likes

I have one black longhaired cat. We got him in 2009. He only likes my dad.

2 Likes

I currently live with me mom. We have 2 cats.

7 Likes

Cats are majestic creatures with knowing in their eyes. Beautiful specimen.

2 Likes

Thank you very much.

Seriously, I have one cat, a 7-year-old Persian.

2 Likes

I love my cat and puppy
So far they are getting along nicely

My cat is my ā€œfirst bornā€ so she is special to me.

1 Like

I live in Alaska and have one dog. Sheā€™s a border collie-lab mix and loves the dog park.

2 Likes

Animals bring enrichment to our lives. Iā€™m happy you all have furry companions!

1 Like

I would have a pet if I could trust myself with the care they need.

Welcome to the forum!

1 Like

ā€œCat paraphernaliaā€ is great!

Welcome! Iā€™m Bittercat and I have no pets now but I LOVE cats! Landlord doesnā€™t allow pets where I livešŸ˜”.

2 Likes

Hey im from Australia and live by the ocean. Love books and music. Want to get a little dog sometime soon. Live with my sexy gf. Weā€™ve been together 5 years now. I have schizoaffective disorder but been off all meds for a bit now. So far so good. Still sane somehow haha.
Hope you enjoy the forum! :slightly_smiling_face:

3 Likes

Hello!

You can find me quite often sittinā€™ out by the trailers with a can of beans and the Good Book.

I have one cat and heā€™s the best! His name is Jimmy and heā€™s an older tuxedo cat. :joy:

4 Likes

I work part time and on my days off I just hang around the house unless I have one of my doctors or counselor appointments. I like to drive thru McDonalds or Wendyā€™s or places like that and get a soda or something and drink/eat it in my car listening to the radio or CDā€™s. Rarely, Iā€™ll go watch live music or a play or out to eat with my sister.

4 Likes

Cuteness aggression.

5 Likes

Iā€™m 50 yrs old,live in small apartment in city,and like jazz and birds.
Iā€™m also religous,and trying not to be harsh on anyone.
Eastern Europe,Balcans.
Iā€™m also very poor.
Play a lot instruments which I donā€™t haveā€¦

3 Likes

Iā€™m married and we live with my mom she has a cat and dog and we have a cat too so 2 cats and a dog, weā€™re both disabled so we donā€™t work but have money. I have sz (schizophrenia) and chronic depression

2 Likes

My two catsā€¦Monkey and Ollieā€¦

8 Likes

@Patrick I wish my momā€™s cat and my cat got along that wellā€¦ My cat tends to be a bully to momā€™s cat and the dog both cats are older and mine was a stray until a year and a half ish

2 Likes

Been with husband nearly 30 years except for a very long stint in hospital and some shorter stays

Had a dog once but couldnā€™t handle it these days because a lot of responsibility

1 Like