Won't you be my neighbor?

Monkey and Ollie get along swimmingly! My little Maltese puppy named Finn drive the cats up the wall sometimes.

5 Likes

@Patrick my momā€™s dog is scared of the cats lol Oscar (the dog) gets along with momā€™s cat ish they kinda stay away from each other but my cat donā€™t like either

1 Like

@Patrick I meant the dog is scared of that cats

1 Like

Iā€™m male 37. I was diagnosed in 2007. I live alone and have a Maltese poodle. She just got shaved. Iā€™m an uncle four times over too and do a lot of babysitting(or at least two nights a week). I spend my days at a mental health day program hanging out with friends there and doing group stuff. Donā€™t have a whole lot going on these days. Some odd jobs, some friend and family time, maintaining stuff.

5 Likes

Iā€™m 58. Married 24 years (Together 34)ā€¦2 daughters and a few pets. I enjoy songwriting and humor.

6 Likes

You are all so generous to share your lives with me. I cannot post pictures of even my cats. I can share this:

This is of my favorite art pieces. It is about 4ā€™ in length. One of my favorite studies is ā€œBrutalist Architectureā€ and this was a gift from a friend. Chaos is beautiful.

4 Likes

43 Iā€™m not working due to health
I keep fish & live in a 1 bedroom house
my neighbour is a retired milkman.

Iā€™m not a rich man.

1 Like

4 Likes

2 Likes

40 year old male no job lives canada, no friends, lives alone in house plays video games

1 Like

Ha 15151515 lol

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.