Schizophrenia.com

Will you stay on this forum until you die?

I cant do much irl other than playing video games for an hour everyday or very rarely hanging out with friends when they accept to pick me up.

Idk about the future but if nothing bad happens to me and my meds keep working I am stuck being here on the forum lol Unless a miracle happens like I get cured from negative symptoms or if they make meds for negative symptoms in the future.

6 Likes

Have you considered rexulti ?

2 Likes

Maybe, I just joined in January.

If I ever get some friends or a gf in real life I may spend less time here, but I like it here and it gives me something to do.

2 Likes

I think it has a 1% chance of not causing the same impulsivity problems as Abilify as the FDA has the same warnings about impulsivity for both meds. But anyways I am in the process of finding a new pdoc and I will ask him about Strattera and Rexulti.

2 Likes

There’s always Geodon too.

2 Likes

I don’t know. Hopefully I will stay here until I die.
I can imagine when I think I am about to die, writing a love thread on here :joy:

But it depends on things such as my confidence/social anxiety and catastrophisation abilties, whether I stay on here for life.

I think even if I get a social life this place is super cool in the sense that someone is always here , online at all times of the day and night :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: :rofl: :upside_down_face:

3 Likes

I also really like this forum software they use here, it’s different than other forums I have used in the past.

4 Likes

in what way? is it the layout

I don’t know how long I’ll remain on the forum.
I can’t predict the future.

But I must admit it’s an addiction.

3 Likes

I have friends who call me but I almost never hangout with them bcz I feel too tired to drive and to go outside. We hangout like once or twice a year when they accept to pick me up and when I feel I have energy. Also I spend much more money when hangingout with friends than when I stay home. I want to do something productive for myself, as I feel like a loser between my friends who work n go to the gym are fit I am obese almost 300lb etc, rather than having friends, like working or even going to the gym everyday.

2 Likes

Traditional forums have a different layout and structure to them.

Here is the phpBB forum, it is one of the original forum software solutions on the web, it’s the kind of forum I am use too. A lot of forum software follow the same kind of layout.

2 Likes

i used to use sz redditt but i somehow felt like i was cheating on forum.schizophrenia

4 Likes

Sometimes I ask myself: why bother? But ya, I’ll probably hang out here until life gets better and improves.

2 Likes

I most likely will have my fiancee post on here when I die…just to say goodbye if I can.

4 Likes

That’s a good idea @jukebox .

2 Likes

I don’t know about 4 life, but for the foreseeable future. I do get a lot out of the board

2 Likes

Depends when I die. If tomorrow, then yes. If I live to 80, then no.

1 Like

I was thinking about that, will i still be here in the next 10 years? I wouldnt mind, i always come here whenever i can or want.

1 Like

I have no idea. I haven’t planned that far ahead. I’ve thought about trying to get into public housing, but the isolation might be a problem. I’ll probably stay where I am until some outside matter forces me to leave.

2 Likes

I don’t know. Maybe? I don’t see me quitting coming here anytime in the immediate future.

1 Like