Will my emotions go out one day?

I am fed up to keep everything in me… its slightly better though… I talk more than 5 years ago(when I went in the psychiatry for the first time), sometimes I cry(I couldn’t before), sometimes I shout. but I think that I keep a lot in me… and the result is that its painfull… I think if I show more from me outside, it will be better;)… I don’t wanna make therapys anymore, iam tired of all these things…

sorry @Anna10 you’re having a tough time. I should also do therapy, not sure when.
try expressing yourself to get rid of emotions, music, dancing, drawing, cuddling with kids and pets, going for long walks, taking long baths… surrounding yourself with pretty things and ambitious people…

1 Like

I used to never cry because I thought I would never stop. Therapy did help me. I think keeping a journal can be helpful too. We all have feelings and emotions, so maybe focusing on how you feel about various things could be the topic for a journal? Writing things feels safer sometimes. Don’t ever give up what helps you. It does get better.

waterway, I am not ready for therapy. maybe one day…
I was in real bad shape this evening… my angry got high, I was also afraid of my meds and thatill never go better. I couldn’t find a place to relax in my house. I am afraid yes, plus my brain is in big real mess… thanks to all of you for the support… hedgehog thanks… its painfull when my emotions are so high cause I keep them in me,they can destroy me… I spent so many years untreated yeah… me too like waterway don’t have hallucinations, its another kind of schizophrenia. probably paranoid schizophrenia with mostly negatives symptoms like myex pdoc was thinking…
take care