Will magic mushrooms be next to become legal?

3 Likes

God,

I hope so.

3 Likes

If that treatment was standard then sign me up.

Cheaper long term than alcohol.

2 Likes

Yeah, got arrested while blitzed on those. Don’t need that crap back in my life.

3 Likes

Magic mushrooms?!?!

Hell noooo!!!

1 Like

I did a lot of shrooms back in high school and a couple times in college…afraid of tripping anymore but I’m happy to hear there is this test.

1 Like

leave it to the ‘experts’ i guess but hallucinogens sure messed me up.

1 Like

Maybe if dispensed by a doctor for personal use for a diagnosed illness. I can’t see magic mushrooms being available to anyone who wants it like pot in some states. Magic mushrooms are not some short, minor, pleasant little high. They are serious hallucinogenin’s that last for a few hours which basically incapacitates the person who takes them so they couldn’t work or drive for sure or go to school and a hundred other things. It would be impossible to tell people how or when to use them safely and make sure they follow the advice.

2 Likes

I wouldn’t do shrooms now but back when I was young (that’s a long long time ago) enjoyed them. Definitely would never encourage them now. Nothing is pure anymore

2 Likes

I did blue vein mushrooms when I went to Australia to visit friends. They were brilliant magic mushrooms! I was high and sitting on my friends bike handles flying down the streets so happy. You couldn’t stop me smiling. The come down was a bit scary though.

I don’t know if they help with schizophrenia though.

1 Like

yeah lets make heroin legal too guys…
theres similar trials for LSD too and MDMA

definitely not something someone with schizophrenia should consider!!!

And this is intelligent use and is a therapeutic dose aimed at relieving depression long-term.

The current drugs on the market are not exactly better simply because they’re widely accepted.

They too have consequence and risk; but no one ever regards them as bad.

And of course… people demonize people who question that.

1 Like