Will he hate it if I sent him flowers

I’ve made him a teddy sent him flowers and a signed copy of his fav author. Thinks the flower mighr have been wrong

4 Likes

As a man I can honestly say I would love it if someone sent me flowers.

I think men can like romance too!

5 Likes

I was gonna say the Same thing. And appreciative of any gift effort. Flowers are nice.

U did good Ish!! I hope he loves it!!!

3 Likes

His got hayfever I never thought of it. It’s his birthday tomorrow. I don’t want him sneezing and not being able to enjoy them

1 Like

I dont send guys flowers. Next time knit or crochet him a winter hat and scarf. My ex liked that when I did it for him.

1 Like

That seems like a beautiful thoughtful gift!

1 Like

man, it’s been a long time since I was able to buy flowers…so thoughtful of you !!

1 Like

I think he’ll appreciate it and feel really good about it, even if flowers aren’t on his list of favorite gifts. Very sweet! :slight_smile:

1 Like

I think he’ll love the flowers! :sunflower:

1 Like

I’m sorry I’m not trying to be a downer on your thread. But I got my boyfriend flowers when I was 18. His friends all laughed. Some gifts are more appropriate for a girl and some are more appropriate for a guy.

4 Likes

hmm…i think it may really depend on the flowers. Def no roses? Im not sure what the right flowers would be for a man, i personally wouldnt like it too much i think. It depends, i hear there is a a way or style to do it. If i see it and/ or the way its given prolly matters.

EDIT: perhaps a Rose can be in the bundle but with a certain card/ meaning to it?

1 Like

I’m sure he’d at least appreciate it? We just learned that people can express and receive love in different ways. Some people give gifts! You could also just spend time with him or give verbal affirmations lol, etc. Good for you for giving a gift!

1 Like

If he has seasonal allergies I’d steer clear of lilies. Gerbera daisies are very low pollen. They are great.

1 Like

I would not want a woman to send me flowers. A plant would be nice though.

1 Like

Every guy is different, he could like the flowers, I don’t.
Just one example - a meaningful letter it’s one of the cheapest things that I would like to receive.

1 Like

i ordered flowers today for my gf, my cuz is a really good florist so she gives me that extra touch, she recently won an award for her business. i’m picking them up on Saturday.

1 Like

Awe I think it’s cute and he sounds the type of guy who’d appreciate the gesture!

1 Like

It depends on the circumstances, if you’re trying to get him back then no, but if it’s a solid relationship then heck yeah

1 Like

I didn’t go there and give them to him in public that might not be the best idea … He lives in his own home and doesn’t have friends Over.

1 Like

Why would he hate it.

I’m sure he is a nice guy that would appreciate the gesture.

1 Like