Why won’t I get out of the ward

I’m only mildly paranoid and not a danger to anyone or myself

They’re probably keeping you under observation. They did that to me before when I was near your age

i don’t think so because i went in voluntarily

If you went in voluntarily they can’t keep you unless they get a court order (at least in my country). You can just leave.

they can admit me involuntarily tho

Did they threaten to do this?

In Belgium they need a judge and an outside pdoc to do this. Last time I was in they wanted me to stay but I just left. They couldn’t do anything, I was sane and no danger to anyone. I also have my outside pdoc who got my back

Yes they threatened me with it

Sometimes they tell you you aren’t allowed to leave when in reality, it’s a baseless claim. But they have a power over you in this moment, that’s a fact you will have to accept. They can put the facts in such a way that the judge thinks you have to stay for longer.

The thing is when you don’t have anything to do in your day. It’s easier to relapse. I read in your thread that you aren’t going to school atm. They might try to keep you until you have a stable routine in your day.

Did your friend who could leave have a job or school?

Yeah she goes to high school on evenings
I self study now

You were talking about keeping :hocho: cos you were paranoid. Doesn’t sound mild.

its normal for me to be paranoid

They probably trying different meds to get you out of it

Only clozapine :confused:

So they increased it. They’re trying to find what works

If they put you on clozapine, you need to be strictly observed for the first thirty days at your age, just relax and try to start feeling better by putting your mind in a better place.

I was on clozapine 2 months ago but only now they increase dose

1 Like

For your age range you can go from 25mg to 500mg in a month depending on what your body needs and what you need to take to respond. Just relax.

i want in thr foster home tho

1 Like

Try not to mind the moving of people in and out. Everybody has their own path to travel. I know it’s a long time but try to keep in mind you might be there until school starts. In the mean time here’s a little zen story for you, it’s quite a famous one.

There is a Taoist story of an old farmer who had worked his crops for many years. One day his horse ran away. Upon hearing the news, his neighbors came to visit. “Such bad luck,” they said sympathetically. “Maybe,” the farmer replied.

The next morning the horse returned, bringing with it three other wild horses. “How wonderful,” the neighbors exclaimed. “Maybe,” replied the old man.

The following day, his son tried to ride one of the untamed horses, was thrown, and broke his leg. The neighbors again came to offer their sympathy for his misfortune. “Maybe,” answered the farmer.

The day after, military officials came to the village to draft young men into the army. Seeing that the son’s leg was broken, they passed him by. The neighbors congratulated the farmer on how well things had turned out. “Maybe,” said

If you want some more → http://users.rider.edu/~suler/zenstory/zenstory.html

Clozapine affects your white blood cells. It has to be carefully watched and monitored with blood draws. Just give them a chance to get the dose right and I’m sure that they will promote you to the foster home.