Why is it so hard to get a girlfriend?

Wash your hair if you want to to be attractive to others.

1 Like

It’s hard dating when you’re a short 5’6 man like myself. Women prefer tall guys.

2 Likes

I have a friend who is looking on all the dating sites for a boyfriend, but while looking, she’s ok with hookups. She’s gotten 3 std’s so far. Not cool.

1 Like

I always liked shorter guys. Both my long relationships were just a little taller than me 5’4’ & 5’5" . I like the way we fit together. I like seeing eye to eye. And I like their bods. They look muscular. I’m 5’2". I’ve dated taller guys too but it didn’t feel as good a fit physically.

2 Likes

I think it’s okay to seek a girlfriend because you’re lonely. If you wait until you “meet the right person” you might die of old age long before that happens.

3 Likes

It might be easier to get a girlfriend who has sz.

1 Like

Not a good idea if you want kids, your kids will have a big chance of having sz.

1 Like

Wikipedia says the risk is 50% if you like taking risks.

1 Like

Because People Under The Same Governmental Branding Level, Can Sea Eye to Eye?.

Being Able to Understand The Eerie Ghost Shadow Sphere Circles of Perfection And Waiting?.

Like Tapping Our Little Toes Among The Shoreline of The Beautifully Gazing Horizon?.

In The Darkest of Endless Graveyard Nights. And Seeing, Seas, Seeing in Our Sight’s?.

Or, in Other Words, Those With Schizophrenia Can Relate to Those With Schizophrenia?.

Sincerely, DJ Nosferatu Bat (sleepoptimistic)

:peace_symbol: :black_heart: :peace_symbol:

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.