Why does everyone hate me?

I know everyone hates me. Why?

How do you know?

Who hate you? 5789064

Because I think you are all being fake when you talk to me. I think you all hate me. I guess I don’t know for sure but that’s what it feels like.

■■■■ ■■■■ ■■■■ nobody ■■■■■■■ ■■■■ ■■■■ me either ■■■■ ■■■■ assfaces

2 Likes

Everyone 151515

that’s how i feel i feel like i am hated and it makes me mad

The voices make you pessimistic.

I wish I could advocate Piracetam to you, it has pretty much shut my voices off. I only hear very distant vowel sounds when I try really hard to hear something. Few more weeks of it and they’ll be shut off completely.

This is leagues better than niacin, which would only reduce the hallucinations moderately.

I know it must seem like everyone hates you
I feel that way to sometimes
Just listen to some music as loud as you can and it will go away😆

i’m real sorry you’re feeling this way :frowning: i’m sure thats not true. you seem very sweet. i hope you get to feeling better soon. i can promise i absolutely don’t hate you!

1 Like

I am sure people here are fine with you @Sardonic

I don’t think anybody hates you @Sardonic. Everybody seems very supportive of you, and genuinely so, i believe. It seems like you’re dealing with some paranoia. I deal with it a lot, too. It’s very hard. You should bring this up next time you see your pdoc.

1 Like

@Sardonic - nobody hates you. Hate is such a strong emotion. It is very unlikely that anyone of us here knows you well enough to muster up that my energy against you. With all your posts, you have been quite open and honest about how things have been going for you. I’ve found that those who have replied, myself included, have been very supportive toward you. It is just your paranoia coming into play here.

I’m sorry guys. I just started feeling like everyone hated me. But you are all nice and you are supportive. So I guess I have no reason to feel hated.

5 Likes

Not here you don’t have to worry. I get what you’re saying. I used to think that about people IRL, but I realised that it can’t be everyone so it must be me.

1 Like

Maybe subconsciously you think everyone hatez you so you purpetuate hate :unamused:… Ok, going off on a limb its impossible for EVERYONE in an entirity to “hate” you unless you surround yourself with dodo birds whom believe in globalism… Ive been there… Just try not to focus on it (youre not telapathic) probably walk into a room and subconsciously say they love me and everyone loves you!.

we don’t talk politics on here, @Adelaing

because if we did I would be fighting your statement on globalism

I feel bad for you cuz you’re suicidal.

Hmm. I don’t try to perpetuate hate. Maybe I do. I shouldn’t have made this topic for one. I felt like everyone hated me because I’m turning into the steryotypical violent schizophrenic. I don’t want to become that. I don’t know how to stop it.

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.