Why did you choose your username?

I like fractals. I had a theory about fractals when deep in psychosis, but it’s not for sharing.

I was hellomaggot because an ex called me maggot, and after I left him I embraced the name. But I didn’t want people on here to internalize it, so I changed it.

6 Likes

“Laetitia” means joy or gladness in Latin.

5 Likes

Sezbot was a nickname my partner had for me for a while. And 24 is my favourite number. The one at the end was just there, has no meaning.

4 Likes

I’m fat and I’m a mama lol

:stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

7 Likes

The first initial of my first name L and the first 3 initials of my last name OKE. Loke

3 Likes

I can’t say why I chose my username because it would probably give a large hint as to my identity.

3 Likes

those are some awesome pictures =D

2 Likes

I’m a hippie type, love the earth and environmental issues, being eco friendly and all that, and being at one with mother nature. I’m a child of the Earth. Hence Earthchild :blush:

My avatar is because I love birds, they symbolise freedom which I strongly value. I like the circle/sun behind the bird - oneness and the circle of life/Truth

4 Likes

I chose this nickname cause I’m “crazy” and in french follement means “crazely”.
But it’s also usual to say " je t’aime follement". (i love you madly.)

5 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.