Why did you choose your username?

I just liked the way it sounds. It’s an old Lydia Lunch band name, but I never listened to them.
And 23 is my favorite number. I have a Fender Tele that has a serial number ending in 023. One of the reasons I chose to buy it. Got it from Willcutt Guitars, they used to list the serials with their guitar listings.

7 Likes

I was on a rise when I joined this forum. I had recently finished my education as healthshop assistant and also supplemented. I found a lot of the supplements help, and at the same time I was getting back on track with finding the right dose of medication. I also wanted to share my knowledge with others, and also generally show support where I could. Things got better for me, so I guess it can for others as well.

The avatar is just kind of a joke. I watched a tv show called Prison Break where a weirdo inmate was referred to ass Avocado because it’s a strange fruit. But also Avocados are healthy, and green is the color of hope. So mixed stuff I picked it I guess.

5 Likes

Myself and my sister both have schizophrenia and so did our middle sister who died aged 25
Three sisters
Three fates
Three witches

7 Likes

Abise is my psychotic ego

My real name is a kind person who is too nice

6 Likes

I’m a Mom and I used to tell my kids I wasn’t a zombie, I was a MOMbie. Sorta stuck.

I have also been TheChewyCenter because I liked that name and used it in the past.

9 Likes

Greetings my name was midnightinaperfectworld a dj shadow song that I don’t even know, or really that artist :upside_down_face: then bangarang I think I was 6 when that film came out, say no more, n now something like the other film just happy to be apart of such a wonderful forum. N doing well :face_with_head_bandage:

6 Likes

I chose to use my real first name to keep me honest when I post.

Also if my name is goggled with the term schizophrenia, nothing comes up. I like it that way.

7 Likes

No grand reason. They’re cool looking and I’m going to be one for Halloween this year; and that’s about it.

4 Likes

Eldrich tongues as old as the primordial titans bestowed the name as they witnessed me falling. Through light and dark, through the void and amongst the stars.

The name of life.

7 Likes

Hi Dr Zen Here, First i have a Dr’s Degree in automotive and schizophrenia is a life a death cycle or a zen
so when i first came here it was all in a name to me…schizophrenia dot com…i was wishing that
it would go away my schizophrenia. but after freaking out it did get better.

6 Likes

I like to make spheres with clay.

7 Likes

I guess bcz I am arab and its not my real name. I use it in video games too.

8 Likes

I took a long time to come up with Mae.

I think it’s cute and simple.

And I like month names.

I decided on this name in the month of May.

9 Likes

I chose Jinx because I F everything up. My voices once told me “you’re a genius at screw ups.” I’ve learned some people only get one shot in life. I’ve screwed up over and over. But I haven’t messed up Absolutely. I’m hoping to live another 20-30 years so I can get good enough at🎸 to
be able play for an audience.

6 Likes

Mine is similar to my name and I’m often called Rogues in real life. Curiously I didn’t pick it for anything to do with Star Wars. I also like the connontation of one alone for rogue…not necessarily the dodgy or naughty one.

8 Likes

Montezuma was an emperor of Mexico. I sort of chose it because of my Mexican heritage, and I’m a fighter like Montezuma.

Lots of folks call me Monte on the forum. :blush:

7 Likes

Naughty in all the ways that count.

:kissing_heart:

4 Likes

My great-great-great grandfather served under Napoleon Bonaparte and was a minor hero in the French Revolution. His name was 77nick77 and in honor of him, every male born in the family since then is given 77nick77 as a middle name.

9 Likes

All jokes aside, I’m proficient as a photographer…

I can come out of any scene using pretty much any camera (including antique film) and have workable images to show for it. That’s why pixel.

:camera:

13 Likes

I like your photos @shutterbug!

5 Likes