Schizophrenia.com

What does your username mean?

Just curious. Mine is Daze and it is actually a play on the word “days” meaning days of our lives.

10 Likes

I was born in the year of the fire monkey.

7 Likes

My username is way12go and it means WAY ONE TO GO. Best way to go.

Daze is a very good name.

4 Likes

have been using it since i first dialed up. people on the forums i was on got insane cos i changed it once. so am sticking with it, lol.

2 Likes

always feels nice being loved n da interwebz. lol

1 Like

Dreamscape

ˈdriːmskeɪp/
noun
a landscape or scene with the strangeness or mystery characteristic of dreams.

6 Likes

My symptoms come and go like waves - quick and furious.

I had this name from the old site, I never changed it.
I like the name Daze also

7 Likes

Patch of blue - an image from the movie of that name. A cloud-filled sky with one small patch of blue in it.

4 Likes

I don’t like contributing to terrorism so ive spent my adult life riding a bicycle everywhere and the people I went to school with call me petester I think its a spin off of Harley Davidson roadster.

1 Like

I have a ridge on the top of the hill behind my house, that I like to walk. It goes off my property, makes a big U-turn and then comes back to my property.
Ridgerunner sounds better than Ridgewalker.

5 Likes

We are all Fellowman/men on this site… Living with mostly the same daily challenges and struggles… we communicate with each other in order to support, to relate and to gain some insight into our illness.

3 Likes

“To be, or not to be, (that is the question”…". (+code 12b), a quote by William Shakespeare.

2 Likes

I went to see a pdoc and he told me “Your seriously disturbed”.

6 Likes

sorry wrong thread lol

anyway, I was divinely inspired to call myself “BarkingDog”.

3 Likes

I like science.

4 Likes

The movie Akira:)

8 Likes

Reveal or discover. To lift a veil.
Or…the end of the world.

1 Like

Mortimer mouse was the original name of Mickey Mouse, but they thought it sounded morbid.

11 Likes

I had high hopes at the time that I could recover without meds one day, maybe with the fishoil I had been taking for ages. Now my hopes have switched to CBD meds. It doesn’t hurt as much if you have hope.

5 Likes