Meaning of user?

I know whenever I sign up somewhere I choose a user that I associate the most with myself. But on here I didn’t want something goofy like my usual few username choices. Well, what I mean by goofy is like dragonsarecool or owlfeather. I wanted something that referred to myself but was ironic, because I had never been on a more serious forum before.

So SupercoolTM doesn’t have much of a meaning in itself, I just chose it because it’s ironic.

What do your users mean? And if they don’t have a meaning, how did you come up with it?

9 Likes

Mines TheBest. Sometimes I could be the worst, so I guess it is sarcastic.

5 Likes

Mine has to do with how I tried to cure my schizophrenia by taking a herbal remedy called Protandim. It helped drastically, and I still take it, but my issue isn’t fully healed yet, and I had to take antipsychotics. My situation is getting a lot better now, I can’t hear voices anymore (only hear fractions of words if I concentrate really hard) but I only feel about 70% normal at the moment. Still not good enough to go out and about for pleasure.

5 Likes

Behind my house at the top of my hill is a ridge top. It goes off of my property and then makes a large U turn and then comes back to my property. I like to walk it. Ridgerunner sound better than Ridgewalker.

7 Likes

I was staring blankly into space at a sign. It became my user name.

5 Likes

Myakster was my long adventure in finding a username that hadn’t been already taken by someone else in a popular multiplayer video game. In it’s first iteration it used to mean Mike with a little goofy twist to it, inspired by a wrong possible way to pronounce my name in Hebrew (Myak, Myaki, Myaker and finally Myakster, after it I guess I would name myself Myaksterino but luckily I hadn’t had to go this far).

4 Likes

My username means that I do whatever I do, and that I can’t swing from a web

7 Likes

I collect metal dinosaur figures,

Thus,

Goldenrex.

4 Likes

That is so random lol

Post a pic

3 Likes

You mean get up and walk into my bedroom and take a picture of dinosaur figurines?

I might,

When I feel less lazy and have had some coffee!

4 Likes

Yes I think you should do it. I wanna see metal dinosaurs

4 Likes

5 Likes

The meaning of my username is the pinyin romanization of my Chinese name in Mandarin.

4 Likes

My name is Elly D. Elly D=LED

7 Likes

my name is basically a misspelling of my first name plus an abbreviation of my last name

3 Likes

I’ve taken valium and I’m a princess.

It’s my user for a lot of different sites.

3 Likes

I have a friend who sometimes adds “-Belle” to my first name to make me sound like a princess, and since she’s interested in Japanese things, we once joked that it would be “Berru” instead of “Belle” if she said it with a Japanese accent.
My usual username is something else, but unless I’m quick, it often gets taken, so I use Berru instead as it’s more rare :slight_smile:

2 Likes

That’s really cool!

1 Like
3 Likes

I hate him, had to study “real analysis” course because of that guy :expressionless:
Other than that it’s a cool name!

1 Like