Who would you like to bath on the forums?

who would you like to bath on the forums?

What??? 151415324315

3 Likes

Uhh @shutterbug of course…isnt that everyones choice? This is a joke…this thread is an odd subject lol…i think id pass on the bath…

1 Like

butt naked in the tub

http://cdn.meme.am/instances/500x/52060709.jpg

11 Likes

Thats a ■■■■■■■ funny meme… Im surprised i havent been banned yet…

in fairness its cyber world so i’m going to bath my robot

@anon9798425 of course. It would be fun and sweet and no risks involved :slight_smile::slight_smile::slight_smile:

2 Likes

Pixel never bans for this kind of things.
If he’d say that he had a foamy bath with a pink mothman then though…

1 Like

Let’s have a group bath :kissing_closed_eyes:

3 Likes

I have a hard enough time bathing myself, no way do I want to try to bathe someone else :bath:

2 Likes

I only have a shower…

2 Likes

We just came back from vacation with a large jacuzzi bath. There were candles and everything.

But after being careful not to kill ourselves getting in, 2 whales barely fit. So we jacuzzied but the pool was still too cold.

Next vacation is July in Williamsburg. I went to school there for a time so I’ll go to slay the old nightmares and replace them with happy ones.

1 Like

Let the men diddle (fondle one another below the belt to dissolve male male aggression) and the women wash each other’s hair like the great apes we are.

Baboons diddle. Chimps groom. Gorillas are buff? We are great apes too. :monkey_face::speak_no_evil:

And baboons are extremely sexually liberated. They do not know what taboo means, as a concept.

3 Likes

This is almost like when you venture over to the wrong side of YouTube lol

2 Likes

“pedro27 has removed his gown and would like to bathe you now.”…

3 Likes

That might be the creepiest thread title I’ve seen yet.

3 Likes

Can i take my little duck with me? :hatched_chick:

I could think of some creepier ones…

“Does anyone know where i could dump a large object thats exactly the size of a human corpse?”
“What meds do you slip in your doctor’s cofffee mug?”
"@sarad, whats your address?"

My doc doubled my Abilify so in turn I doubled his Zyprexa…

2 Likes