Who the hell are you

To tell someone they shouldn’t be alive? Why don’t you quit following me around and go away. It’s bad enough I’m not all here. ■■■■ YOU. IVE BEEN SICK OF YOU FOR TWENTY YEARS. MY DADS DEAD. WHAT DO YOU WANT FROM ME?

1 Like

I’m not letting you inflict anymore pain in my life. You’re angry person. LEAVE ME ALONE.

LEAVE ME ALONE!!!

1 Like

Ban my thread. That ■■■■■■■■■■■■ has no respect for human life.

1 Like

My mom is dying from a condition no one will help her with. Stay out of my city. I don’t care who you know here. Go ■■■■ yourself.

1 Like

I’m going to bed. I hate you.

2 Likes

Oh man, you’re having a bad night. Sending (((hugs))) your way.

:heart:

3 Likes

Why would you say things like that? Yeah I know I didn’t take my meds this morning. But I took them an hour ago.

Is this someone you live with @roxanna? Are you able to step out and calm down a bit?

Worried for you.

3 Likes

Half sibling that watches me here. I’m 41 ■■■■■■■ years old and raised as an only child. I really just do not want to know them.

1 Like

Oooof. Yeah, that’s gotta be rough. Family problems wind me up pretty badly, too. I find that sneaking into a quiet spot with a cup of tea and listening to some music helps me calm down. You have anything like that you can do?

4 Likes

Listen to music. Bella is kneading a place on the bed.

2 Likes

I could have taken it easy instead of cursing at him. I really don’t hate him. I just wish he’d go away

1 Like

Awwww. Can’t go wrong with kitty time for sure. Mine had a tantrum wanting wet food and then she went straight to sleep. No cuddles happening up north tonight. :slight_smile:

3 Likes

What’s your cat’s name?

2 Likes

Calliope a.k.a. Callie. My daughter gives all of our pets names from Greek mythology. Callie just turned 18 and is an old girl now. She was rehomed to us from a cat hoarder three years ago and she’s much happier. She was pretty uptight when we got her. We get occasional cuddles these days. The first six months she wanted nothing to do with us.

6 Likes

Aww she’s beautiful. Hi Callie! I love cats. Wow I hope she lives to a ripe old age. My cat Nico is only 12. Bella is five right now.

4 Likes

Thanks for calming me down. I was going. Off the edge.

4 Likes

All good! Just remember that there are a bunch of people here who still think you’re awesome even when you’re not feeling awesome. Come vent when ya need to.

:heart:

7 Likes

Sorry to hear you having such a rough time @roxanna. Hope you feel better soon.
The voices suck. They are horrible. Sorry you are hearing them so much now.
You are a good person. You don’t deserve their abuse. Remember that.

3 Likes

Good morning @roxanna – hope you’re having a better day today.

:blush:

4 Likes