Who’s a news junkie?

I’m definitely a news junkie. I have 2 digital subscriptions on Belgian newspapers. One regular one and 1 on a financial newspaper.

I pay over 45€/ monthly for it. Addictions can be expensive!

So, are you a news junkie too? What are your main sources?

2 Likes

I am a news junkie too. I spent some serious money on magazines over the years. When i sorted out my finances i buy them again.

2 Likes

not really. i read news everyday but i have no subscriptions.

1 Like

I’m a news junkie too. I keep myself informed with 4 newspapers I subscribe to.
That doesn’t cost that much when it’s online.
the Nytimes has a discounted subscription the first year but after that I don’t know. I don’t think so.

1 Like

I’m a soda junkie. I mainline Diet Coke 4 times a day.

3 Likes

I just read the British Daily Mail every day.

2 Likes

I watch way to much news and politics on YouTube. I think printed news is probably a better way to get it.

1 Like

I have been watching the national news on TV every evening for maybe 30 years.

1 Like

All I watch is cable news
CNN to be exact

2 Likes

CNN is all them foreign countries

2 Likes

Used to be. I skim headlines and am careful to avoid stuff that raises my stress level. More stress means more symptoms.

3 Likes

Im an anti newsist lol. I avoid news and ads like the plague.

Livin that ostrich head in the sand life :blush::turkey:

4 Likes

I was when I was younger. Particularly for a long while after 9/11/2001. I had a brief resurgence after the war in Ukraine started. I still subscribe to a streaming service that has 3 news channels, but I haven’t actually used in like 6 weeks. Probably wasting my money.

I sometimes catch a bit when parents are watching the NBC nightly news on their TV.

3 Likes

I go through periods where I’ll listen to NPR radio, then long periods where I totally detox from all news. Lately I’ve been trying to avoid it.

3 Likes

I never cared for the news. I may read Google news once a day for a few minutes. I do admit to enjoying science news which is what I go after.

1 Like

My father! he has 3 subscriptions and I feed his withdrawal symptoms sending him google news every morning. My google news have become specially tailored for him, since I don´t care about the news!

Oh I used to. But they keep reporting stuff about me, so I just don’t watch it anymore. I listen to the radio where they don’t do that.

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.