Who heres has diabetes

I have diabetes but now its controlled now by exercise and diet, my doctor told if go down this road i will suffer big consequences, it got really me scared, so i took action it so hard to change my diet and to stay motivated to exercise in first couple months but then when my blood sugar was going down i was getting more motivated, my doctor was right exercise and diet works. Diabetes is no joke guys, it kills cells in your body if you dont take it seriously.

2 Likes

I feel like I will develop it very soon. I have a lot of sugary drinks. A lot of.

I have diabetes but I was able to lower my blood sugar by changing my diet and walking every day.

1 Like

my mom is stubborn, her doctor is mad at her for 11 years she never lower in diabetes, i keep telling her to exercise and diet right but she never listens, i worry for her. what i do i do, should i stop trying to help, and just focus on myself. He doctors now wants her on 5 sugar medications, she doesnt want to do it. She never listens to her doctors advice always argues with her.

That sucks about your mom. I don’t know what to tell you. People do what they want and they don’t always want help.

1 Like

Beta glucan is good for blood sugar. It’s a water soluble fiber that flushes out the fat from the glucose uptake pathways, allowing you to use sugar more efficiently. Lowers blood sugar that way and raises insulin sensitivity.

2 Likes

I have diabetes. Mine is also completely under control after diet and exercise

2 Likes

Now she piss at me, for telling her this, i do it because i care.

Omg thats great man, keep it up, diabetes is not a joke, My aunt died and lost her feet. No alot people understand how serious diabetes is.

1 Like

All you can do is try to help her. It’s up to her if she accepts the help or not.

1 Like

yea your right! Thanks, im just worried about her. I love my mom. I dont want to lose her to diabetes that can easily be fix.

1 Like

I understand. My mom has diabetes too and I don’t want her to have complications from it.

1 Like

I feel yea, She thinks im bad person telling to change her diet and excercise she gets mad. think im attacking her im not. She always defensive about it. I guess i have stop and pray she will change.

I have diabetes, but with a medication reduction, healthy eating and walking almost everyday my blood sugar is under control. My blood tests over the last year give me an average A1C of 6.3

2 Likes

thats all it takes, what can’t she just do this. Its not that hard is it. My aic is 5.4 now.

1 Like

My husband has diabetes and so does my teen son. I am the exact opposite, I am hypoglycemic which means my bloodsugar stays low.

1 Like

okay, hope your family stays well and you too.

1 Like

it’s nice of you that you worry so much about your mum but all you can do is talk with her about it and if she doesn’t do it there is not much you can do huh =(

i don’t have diabetes… pdoc said i need to keep an eye on it though cause the meds could cause it still…

1 Like

I dont want her to die early. Im just concerned. Im happy you dont have diabetes i got diabetes from my past medications because they made me gain so much weight.

1 Like

yea i bet you don’t want her to die early… i hope it all works out good.
Yea but when i get my blood testing for the clozapine every month they also monitor for diabetes… so far so good though…

2 Likes