Who here shops on ebay

I shop on ebay for shoes, clothes, hats, supplements. so much cheaper that retail stores. Should i get this, kind of expensive for a hoodie but i like it.

2 Likes

I shop on eBay. I usually like to buy cosmetic products there but I prefer to get clothes at the clothes stores or on clothing apps and websites (more trustworthy). I prefer to customize my hoodies too. I also like to get great quality custom made/designed apparel at great prices.

1 Like

I shop on eBay mainly for used books and electronics

1 Like

I shop on ebay mainly for open box and used electronics like computer components, sound amplifier, etc

1 Like

That’s too much for a hoodie. Can’t you buy a plain one and print what you want on it in the flea market?

Here in the flea market there is a store where you can print whatever you want on clothes.

1 Like

You should definitely buy it if you love it.

1 Like

Sometimes I buy new items on ebay if they are cheaper than other stores.

2 Likes

I get specialty items on ebay, usually can find them cheap. A little at walmart.com for grocery type stuff.

2 Likes

I haven’t used eBay in ages. I’m thinking about collecting something like sports cards. I’ll use eBay for that.

2 Likes

Get that hoodie, nice with power rangers, I use eBay and Amazon, ebay is Good for used stuff and random deals.

2 Likes

I’ve had a few bad dealings with them so use rarely. I use amazon and Walmart mostly.

2 Likes

Yea on eBay you have to lookup the seller’s feedback.

3 Likes

I got my guitars and action figures on ebay back when I was married…don’t have an account anymore…don’t miss it…too compulsive a shopper to have that handy.

1 Like

I use Ebay. Some stuff it’s good and some stuff it’s not so good. Still. It’s convenient and I often sell things on it and never had a problem really.

1 Like

I buy sealed video games on ebay every now and then, specifically ones that aren’t available digitally (like old Nintendo DS games). The prices on ebay are often pretty competitive. However I only do buy it now auctions, both for when I buy and when I sell. I hate the traditional auctions because they tend to get scalped at the last second.

1 Like

Ebay is great for used items, and auctions are exciting when I win on the bidding.

1 Like

I like it! Decent price imo.

1 Like

Too expensive for a hoodie

2 Likes

I like the hoodie but its expensive. i dont know its that high. I want it though, i’ll ask my mom to get for me for christmas.