Which supplement have you been taking for a long time

Which supplement have you been taking for at least a year consistently,and why?

2 Likes

I take 5-HTP, twice a day. I have been doing that for approximately 3 years. It’s great for depression

2 Likes

Great for you,hope people see this post and can try 5HTP to see if it helps their depression?How many days will it take to notice the improvement in mood?

2 Likes

I take B- complex, iron, vitamin c, and vitamin D3. I was deficient in D and borderline anemic, thus the iron. Vitamin c to ward off colds. Not sure why I take the B- complex.

1 Like

That’s quite a lot of supplement.I personally take whey protein because I workout,fish oil and also melatonin at night

Vitiman B Complex ontop of a multivitiman A-Z , Tryptophan 300mg, Omega 3 fish oil 2000mg.

Its a concoction i found originally to repair damage done by alcohol misuse.

I been taking it daily for a couple of years now.

1 Like

Magnesium. It helps my muscles to relax and gives some energy.

magnesium and fish oil for sleep.

vitamin c to lower inflammation.

niacin and vit d to stop intrusive thoughts.

Fish oil, it really helps with my working memory and it’s helping to balance my cholesterol. My good cholesterol is a little higher (my overall cholesterol is lower).

1 Like

L-theanine and broccoli sprout extract.

1 Like

It usually takes three to six weeks to see an effect from 5-HTP. But for me at least, it works better than antidepressants

Prescription Vitamin D 2000UI, idk if it counts asca supplement but my Dr prescribed it as my blood lvl was low.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.