When was the last time you cleaned your room? (or had it cleaned for you)?

Many thanks for all the replies. After reading the comments I’m actually considering cleaning my room this week.

3 Likes

All the luck to you! Truly a worthy endeavor.

1 Like

It’s possible, I spend much of the day playing chess, reading, and watching netflix. I never feel bored.

1 Like

I’m glad that you do feel as if you were composed a little bit. Anything that keeps my mind out of SZ land is a win in my book, so I understand when you tell me about all these little things.

I used the word distraction, because essentially that’s what it is. Distraction is not a bad thing, it’s just that your energy is going on other priorities at the moment.

Negatives sucks I know, but I believe that your task can be accomplished if you set out to do just ONE thing a day, just one. Within a course of couple weeks you could easily have a clean and sparkling apartment. After that, weekly maintenance is very easy.

Once again, pardon me if this post sound condescending, it’s not my intention. I’m just reflecting what has worked for me.

2 Likes

Used to have carers do mine - but i binned them off, cos i need the PIP for myself.

Usually just do about an hours of cleaning a day - but do the odd bit also when im up and about. I dont let it get too bad these days.

Not upto my mothers standards - but its hygenic enough.

Trick is not to let it get too bad - then it becomes overwhelming and harder to deal with.

1 Like

I Clean every week.

1 Like

1 year ago. …

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.