When Sz goes away for the 3%ers

That’s a really good point. If anyone is ever gonna make it out of this illness you need a really good doctor and therapist. I think the majority of doctors out there are actually essentially quacks. The difference is quite a stark contrast. One actually cares about you and one doesn’t care at all. I also think a lot of people in this profession really get off on control and authority. People like that aren’t doctors…

But yeah that being said, good luck finding a decent doctor… It’s like finding a hay in a needle stack…

Moreover, I think a lot of the professionals that work in the crappy underfunded government issued places got chips on their shoulder because they’re not paid enough. Which sucks because that’s where we end up usually; ■■■■ trickles down hill too. What are you gonna do?

Suits me fine. I do need my 'Quel to keep my ANS balanced, but I don’t need enough of it to keep my ANS permanently frozen. Those MBCT psychotherapies have made it possible to exercise some degree of control over my ferocious impulsvity. (Though arguably not enough to keep from irritating others on web forums.)

OK…

Look, if you’re going to speak this gibberish on a level of vocabulary that is higher than everyone else here… Would you care to describe the actual concepts and abstractions?

It’s hard to fight them too. When you know they are wrong or harming you there isn’t much you can do sometimes. You will often take steps back in order to be able to take steps forward.

I’ve grieved a lot in the last few years. It’s not something I talk about because I get ■■■■ people telling me I’m whining or whatever. I got put on meds at 11 and was controlled by ■■■■ since I was a child until I was almost 30. Once I came out of the craziness I was fending for myself despite being prescribed hardcore drugs. I looked at all the docs who didn’t give a ■■■■ or didn’t want to try and felt cheated. I missed out on a lot of life. High school, college, dating, friends. I can’t get that back. I’ve made strides and I’ve moved on, but I feel my youth was stolen and I have had to grieve that. It doesn’t mean I’m wallowing in it or that’s all I’ve done. It’s just that when you grow up in a doctors office in a cloud of stigma there is only so much you can take.

2 Likes

Congratulation ! You just been through hell but you’re so lucky to fight your way back to reallity . Stop worry about it and move on ! Your bright future is waiting for you :grinning: .

No. And there’s a reason. I’m not trying to be understood by everyone here. You can take that however your beliefs and values want. It’s not about “egotism” or “thinking I’m better.” It’s about communicating with certain members of the forum. If others don’t get it, just ignore me and move on. WTF difference does it make? (None to me.)

So you are saying you are only here to interact with a select group of people rather than here for the forum as a whole?
Sounds intellectually snobbish to me. Or are you really saying only a few people can gain from what you have to offer?
If you are not here for the benefit of the forum as a whole would it not be better if you set up a separate vehicle for discussing your views with the chosen few ?

2 Likes

Yeah well good luck to us then huh?

3 cheers for being less-unfortunate. hah!

Yeah it makes me take a step back and really look at this scenario and be like…wttttttfffff!!! man!!! hah.

notmoses seems lil arrogant…here… :rage:

yeah I know I’m sitting here like, “?!?!?!?!?!?!” Lol they don’t even want to clean up their own messes !?!?!?!?!?!?!?. (properly)

Wouldn’t it be easier to say. Yo I need my seroquel to keep me level. Or my autonomic nervous systems gets all screwy ? And MBCT (variation of cognitive therapys) :slight_smile:

2 Likes