When did you first learn what SEX was?

I was five and I was on this 6 year old girls bed with her and she told me what sex was. Then she said “do you wanna have it”. And I actually said no. I am so proud of myself now for saying no. Even if my reasoning was that I didn’t wanna have a baby just yet…

2 Likes

I remember when I was 7 my other girl friend didn’t know what sex was and I told her and she was like WTFFFFF. And I felt so mature and stuff cuz I already knew about it for years.

1 Like

So now are you happy with your sex life?
You seem to be living off sweet childhood memories :joy:

3 Likes

Yes I am now that I’m back on meds. When I was off meds I was constantly chasing girls and drinking at bars hoping to get laid. I mean I was more motivated to talk to women and people as well. And I was smooooth at times. But didn’t lead to much. But now back on meds I am content.

3 Likes

I think as far as actual intercourse goes I learned it from my poor, darling puppy when the neighbors husky jumped the fence and I found the two of them back to back, stuck together. She was just six months old and not fixed yet. I couldn’t pull them apart. I yelled for my mom and she had to explain what was happening. I wasn’t that young either. I was old enough to joke about sex with my friends but never really imagined what all it entailed. That got me pretty well educated. By the way she had 8 puppies a couple of months later.

3 Likes

Lol funny story leaf thanks.

2 Likes

When I heard my parents having sex. It was like pure violence in my ears

2 Likes

Lol I never heard my parents having sex.

1 Like

Lol I used to hear them regularly. Awful.

2 Likes

When I was 6. My parents showed me a book that had pictures of a fetus in various growing stages, and they explained to me how the fetus came to be.
I saw it as a science lesson, and didn’t realise people also do it for fun.

2 Likes

I really dont remember anyone explaining sex to me as a kid, although they have told me, i am sure. I just dont remember, just the times when there was actual sexual stuff happening. Only thing I remember from educational things is my mum starting conversations about sex when i was about 17 or 18, to teach us. My brothers were there too and i just started getting intimate with my first real boyfriend around that same time. I remember i felt soooo awkward and telling my mum to stop talking. I felt so embarassed that she wanted to discuss such things in front of my little brothers. She meant well. :slight_smile:

1 Like

Lol it was like that when my parents were still trying to talk about Santa Claus after I stopped believing. I never told my parents when I figured out that Santa Claus wasn’t real.

1 Like

ha, @Jonnybegood hope you keep getting the girls, even on meds.

I didn’t know what the bases were

spent the night with my cousin Jacquelene

and grilled her to tell me

she didn’t want to because I was too young

it took over an hour, but she did tell me

I was shocked.

1 Like

I was on the playground in like 3rd or 4th grade and some dude told me its putting your penis inside a vagina and I was like no way that’s impossible it wouldn’t fit. Lol

1 Like

I still haven’t learned. Maybe I have to talk to someone about this.

1 Like

I don’t really remember. I was a late bloomer. Didn’t get interested in the opposite sex until about 16 or so and by then I already knew what it was.

1 Like

I read this book yesterday in the library and it told me everything. I didn’t know any of that until then.

2 Likes

I learnt about the birds and the bees when I was 14…sex ed at scghool

I must have been about 9. The first time I had sex I was about 13 or 14.

I was in the 6th grade and 12 years old when my mom had the conversation with me. I was raised by a divorced parent. I never met my father until I was out of high school. He was never a part of my life. I only saw him 3 or 4 times.